• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Best car in midwest

Started by UserLoser., April 02, 2005, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

I know this video isnt about turns or anything, but its a nice clip of a McLarenF1 toasting a Skyline

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=872566557&n=2
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

UserLoser

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 24, 2006, 10:43 PM
I know this video isnt about turns or anything, but its a nice clip of a McLarenF1 toasting a Skyline

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=872566557&n=2

Yeah..because that's a McLaren.  Anything would get toasted by it so what's your point?  BTW, have you read about the new GTR coming out and one of it's main goals to be better and faster then any American made car?

I challenge you to watch this video (turn sound up) and not be in awe when seeing it, it's amazing.  Yes there's things faster and greater than this, but remember this is street legal in the US, thanks.

CrAz3D

whats the new super car that is faster than the McLaren???
I know the skyline is good...just showin clip that shows it isnt the "car of all cars"
they are nice cars
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

|