• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Best car in midwest

Started by UserLoser., April 02, 2005, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

UserLoser.

Not too far away from me :).  Was actually at a shop in the next town over (home of the first 9 second Supra) for a long time getting a lot of work done where I saw it many times, but it's out now :)

Blaze

Are the picutres flipped or is the wheel on the right? :P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

UserLoser.

Quote from: Blaze on April 02, 2005, 11:08 PM
Are the picutres flipped or is the wheel on the right? :P

No, you're seeing it correctly

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

UserLoser.

Can't wait until 2007 when they're coming to the US :-[

Zakath

Wow! Those things are expensive to bring over here. Which year/model/etc. is it? If it's a V-SPEC II, it probably cost around 100 grand to have legalized.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Zakath on April 03, 2005, 01:49 AM
Wow! Those things are expensive to bring over here. Which year/model/etc. is it? If it's a V-SPEC II, it probably cost around 100 grand to have legalized.

I don't think it's a V-SPEC II.  It's a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, I think it's an 02?

Edit: 34 not 32

iago

Eww @ the text on the windsheild :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

UserLoser.

Quote from: Zakath on April 03, 2005, 01:49 AM

R34 GT-R V-SPEC II (new) cost around 95,000 and R34 GT-R is 93,000.  While used is about 88,000 and 78,000, respectively

CrAz3D

:o :o :o :o :o
Why!?  You can buy a nice car for that, not some ghetto Euro-import thing
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

UserLoser.

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 03, 2005, 09:00 PM
:o :o :o :o :o
Why!?  You can buy a nice car for that, not some ghetto Euro-import thing

lmfao, you don't know what this thing is do you. it's not from europe, by the way

CrAz3D

I know that.  But the style has been dubbed 'euro' or w/e.  The 'euro' lights & such.   It is an asian car with all of them other hondas & hyundais & toyotas
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

UserLoser.

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 03, 2005, 09:40 PM
I know that.  But the style has been dubbed 'euro' or w/e.  The 'euro' lights & such.   It is an asian car with all of them other hondas & hyundais & toyotas

Asian isn't Europe.  I've never heard of euro lights, I think you read too many Chevy magazines with your American made truck.  Oh, by the way, that specific Skyline has close to 800-900 WHP with all the work it's got done to it

CrAz3D

Those cars that have the clear lights & odd body kits are reffered to as euro cars, I know they aren't actually FROM europe.

I don't read chevy magazines cause I have a ford, I don't read magazines cause I have the internet.

WHP = Horse power @ the wheels?
(ré-bun-dance)

Mephisto

You can lend me a copy of the keys when you get it, eh?

|