• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

D0wn with Levi Strauss & C0.!

Started by CrAz3D, March 22, 2005, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 01, 2005, 08:56 AM
People are born into a religion or they aren't, everyone is born straight.

That's absolutely not true. Religion is one of those things you can change around as you please. You may be born into a religious family, and believe that you were born some particular religion, but that's 100% environment effects. And I think everyone agreed before that being straight or gay was about 50% born and 50% environment.

CrAz3D

Yeah, but I still believe that people born straight because their environment doesn't exsist & they can't percieve anything yet
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 01, 2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah, but I still believe that pe0ple b0rn straight because their envir0nment d0esn't exsist & they can't percieve anything yet

Hmmno, what was said about that earlier was that homosexuality was somewhere around 50-50 environment and born. This could mean that someone is born a homosexual boy, but grows up surrounded by girls only and never gets a chance to develop his homosexuality because he never sees any other of his own gender. Or that he's born into a society where homosexuality is punishable by death, and is forced to suppress his homosexuality.

Religion isn't a property of a newborn child because if a child of muslim parents is raised in a christian family, it won't retain muslim values, pray like a muslim, etc.

|