• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: shout on February 02, 2005, 04:34 PM
When did I have pity? I might of said "I hate America", which than would be partly true.

Got you confused with Krazy, sorry.

iago: We'll never diarm, having nuclear weapons brings power and control, and us being the leading super power can't afford to risk losing that status. But you're right, if the entire world invaded us we'd probably destroy the world.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Actually if the whole world banded together and attacked, America=fucked.

KrAzY_NuK

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on February 02, 2005, 05:56 PM
Actually if the whole world banded together and attacked, America=fucked.

Send in some hot foreign chicks and they'll be double-fucked

shout

If the U.S. goes to war with another country (and the U.S. is the aggressor), I am moving to Japan. Supposing I am 18 and have lots of money.

Fuck it. I'm moving to the moon.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 02, 2005, 04:27 PM
So you lied, or are you just indecisive? First you had pity for America, now you don't. What changed your mind?

Invaded by who? Heh.
CANADA!.. those crazy kanucks are JUST waiting until we have our backs turned.  Ever see Canadian Bacon?... yeah, that is foreshadowing...I KNOW they are gonna attack with nukes!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

See? Everyone has nukes now. Ever watch The End Of The World flash animation? EXACTLY! Thats why the best place to go is the moon.

CrAz3D

Quote from: shout on February 02, 2005, 11:34 PM
See? Everyone has nukes now. Ever watch The End Of The World flash animation? EXACTLY! Thats why the best place to go is the moon.
I bet we could populate the moon in like 25 years
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

j0k3r

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 02, 2005, 11:59 PM
Quote from: shout on February 02, 2005, 11:34 PM
I bet we could populate the moon in like 25 years
That's what they said 25 years ago.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 02, 2005, 10:44 PM
So you lied, or are you just indecisive? First you had pity for America, now you don't. What changed your mind?

Invaded by who? Heh.
CANADA!.. those crazy kanucks are JUST waiting until we have our backs turned. Ever see Canadian Bacon?... yeah, that is foreshadowing...I KNOW they are gonna attack with nukes!

When they were filming 'The Day After Tommorow' the US military donated 6 or so Apache helicopters. Officials in Canada had to reassure residents of where they were filming (Toronto I think) that they were not being invaded by the United States.

KrAzY_NuK

LOL..that's hilarious....

But in today's world...who can you really trust?

shout

Not the U.S. If we don't like you, we will invade you.

TeH u§ l3 t3h 1337n3§§!!! Pwning j00!

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 03, 2005, 08:33 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 02, 2005, 10:44 PM

Invaded by who? Heh.
CANADA!.. those crazy kanucks are JUST waiting until we have our backs turned. Ever see Canadian Bacon?... yeah, that is foreshadowing...I KNOW they are gonna attack with nukes!

When they were filming 'The Day After Tommorow' the US military donated 6 or so Apache helicopters. Officials in Canada had to reassure residents of where they were filming (Toronto I think) that they were not being invaded by the United States.
Donated or sold....?  I have a hard time believing the government would just give away multi-million dollar helicopters
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I'm sure part of the movie went to renting them.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

shout

So... Anyone do anything interesting? I am currently at a magic shop 45 minutes from my house waiting for my brother to finish. It kinda sucks. It looks like I am going to be here for an hour or so.

|