• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

You can only access german cookies from german!?... & hre I've been eating swis chocolate!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

Damn German cookie smugglers... bringing that trash into the U.S., screwing it up even worse than it is... (not to rehash old topics)

But swiss chocolates are pefectly legal.

CrAz3D

Good, cause THEY were good.  (so were the blonde swedish girls that came  ::) )
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

They are legal, but they have AIDS.

Meh

I am getting drawn to smoking. Its not funny. I love the feeling I get from walking past someone smoking regular. I just want one. So far i have resisted due to money problems. Its not funny.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on February 09, 2005, 05:50 PM
I am getting drawn to smoking. Its not funny. I love the feeling I get from walking past someone smoking regular. I just want one. So far i have resisted due to money problems. Its not funny.
I knows how ya feel dood.  My grandma smoked like das chimney so I like smelling cig smoke...My friends thought I were weird cuz o dat!
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

I always thought cigs smelled like shit (and I still do), even though both my parents are heavy smokers. When I started, I forced myself to do it for the image, even though it tasted like ass. Looking back, it was the stupidest thing I have ever done.

Besides my ex, but that is a diffrent story.

iago

Fight it, and stay away.  Don't be dumb.  You'll end up hating yourself if you get hooked, and it's easy enough to convince yourself that you're "just having one" until it's too late. 

Dodge the bullet! *throws self in front of Meh*
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

shout

**Watches iago fall to the ground like an idiot, laying in a puddle of oily water in the gutter on 83rd st,  and Meh go into a strip club.**

Btw, I am going to kill someone for the nicotine under their fingernails. I am shaking from nicotine widthdrawl. ARG.

CrAz3D

Quote from: shout on February 09, 2005, 09:02 PM
**Watches iago fall to the ground like an idiot, laying in a puddle of oily water in the gutter on 83rd st,  and Meh go into a strip club.**
What's the name of this place, I might wanna go there
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

It's called 'iago danceing naked', and its in Toronto. On 83rd st.

CrAz3D

Quote from: shout on February 09, 2005, 09:09 PM
So why is he out cold in the street? 

Toronto, hmm, is that in Kanuck land?
(ré-bun-dance)

KrAzY_NuK

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 09, 2005, 06:40 PM
I knows how ya feel dood.  My grandma smoked like das chimney so I like smelling cig smoke...My friends thought I were weird cuz o dat!

I know that feeling too...it sucks.  I think it's weird too...
But it's also caused me to start smoking one night when i was drinking alot.  Fortunately I didn't keep smoking the next day.

Meh

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 09, 2005, 06:40 PM
Problem with smoking in my family is most who smoked has had a serioues stroke. My Grampa smoke from 14 till about 60 when he had a heartattack, then a stroke at 71. My Grandad smoked from about 20. He had a heartattack and has just recoverd from a stroke. Both my Nana and Grandma smoked then quit and they are ok. My auntie smoked at least 40 a day up until about 10 years ago. And she is still really bad from her stroke. My mum smoked through out college and is fine. It has been hard for me to resist as much as I have, when I used to roll my Grampas cig's when i was about 7 years old, as he had a job. Worst thing I have ever done.

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 09, 2005, 10:14 PM
Quote from: shout on February 09, 2005, 09:09 PM
So why is he out cold in the street? 

Toronto, hmm, is that in Kanuck land?

Yes, didn't you know? Toronto is the capital of Canada.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|