• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Shit, I don't remember that part of the song...

I wish I would've though ;)

Also, from Experience, band trips can get people in the mood to do some stuff that doesn't normally happen during a school activity.
NOTE: I'm reffering to mid school-high school trips involving totally sober people.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

A group of 20 or more high school students, all totally sober??? That is hard to believe.

CrAz3D

MID-high school... ranging from 7th to 12th grade generally.  It is on a bus with chaperones, I think it'd be WAY hard to get even the slightest bit buzzed on a bus with @ least 3 chaperones.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

KrAzY_NuK

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2005, 02:23 PM
So you've tried this out Kanuck?...picking up girls on the bus

No..i haven't...seriously!
I just pick up chicks off the net

Newby

Quote from: KrAzY_NuK on January 28, 2005, 01:09 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2005, 02:23 PM
So you've tried this out Kanuck?...picking up girls on the bus

No..i haven't...seriously!
I just pick up chicks off the net
Off the netbus?

Harr. You hack little girls' computers and hook up with them from there!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

j0k3r

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2005, 07:25 PM
MID-high school... ranging from 7th to 12th grade generally. It is on a bus with chaperones, I think it'd be WAY hard to get even the slightest bit buzzed on a bus with @ least 3 chaperones.
Maybe to smoke pot or drink, you'd be able to get away with almost anything else.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

shout

I imagine it would be pretty damn easy to get drunk on a bus, even with chaperones on the bus.

KrAzY_NuK

Same here...bottle of pepsi, 1/2 filled w/ rum or rye...no problemo!
Some gum to mask the smell..and everybody's laughin!

shout

Or, people could stop being so damn stupid with alcohol? That would be pretty cool. Then I would not get calls from my friends at two in the morning telling me that they need a ride home, and they are 30 minutes away from my house....

iago

Quote from: shout on January 28, 2005, 02:54 PM
Or, people could stop being so damn stupid with alcohol? That would be pretty cool. Then I would not get calls from my friends at two in the morning telling me that they need a ride home, and they are 30 minutes away from my house....

It's much better that they're asking for a ride than driving themselves, at least.  I don't mind picking up friends.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Falcon[anti-yL]

Yea I wouldn't mind giving a drunk friend whos responsible enough to call me for a ride, its better than seeing them get in trouble or getting hurt.

KrAzY_NuK

For sure!
Lol..plus i can always call my parents

but drinking is so over-rated..

iago

Quote from: KrAzY_NuK on January 29, 2005, 01:47 AM
but drinking is so over-rated..

Haha, I agree.  Last time I drank was May.  The time before that, I don't even remember. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

KrAzY_NuK

lol...I only drink socially.
Binging is stupid...

I had 2 beer last night
and i'm currently havign a rum and coke

j0k3r

I've only drank once my whole life, well more than 1 beer at a time.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

|