• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

OMG!...aren't these things like $5 a pack or so after taxes?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 25, 2005, 06:35 PM
OMG!...aren't these things like $5 a pack or so after taxes?

$5? Are you kidding?  It's about $11/pack here.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

OMG!....3 packs a day = what?...$33 Canadian monies...w/e that = in American I'm not sure, but OMG!.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 25, 2005, 09:40 PM
OMG!....3 packs a day = what?...$33 Canadian monies...w/e that = in American I'm not sure, but OMG!.

Somewhere around usd$25.

CrAz3D

$25 a day, that is just nuts
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

A pack of camel lights in Wisconsin is $3.14 with taxes.

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on January 25, 2005, 03:27 PM
18 is nothing I nopeople who are smoking around 3 packs aday.

I do not happen to be one of those people.  :P Every time I tell someone how many cigs I smoke a day they tell me "Oh, thats nothing! I know people who smoke X packs a day!" I really do not care how many cigs other people smoke.

KrAzY_NuK

Quote from: shout on January 26, 2005, 07:15 AM
A pack of camel lights in Wisconsin is $3.14 with taxes.

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on January 25, 2005, 03:27 PM
18 is nothing I nopeople who are smoking around 3 packs aday.

I do not happen to be one of those people.  :P Every time I tell someone how many cigs I smoke a day they tell me "Oh, thats nothing! I know people who smoke X packs a day!" I really do not care how many cigs other people smoke.

That's cool, cuz why should you.

BTW.. Congrats on the effort.  I've seen how hard it is to quit when my ex-gf tried to quit like 5 or 6 times.  But she's an inconsiderate depressive bitch w/ major baggage (most of which she doesn't know she has).

shout

Quote from: KrAzY_NuK on January 26, 2005, 08:17 AM
BTW.. Congrats on the effort.  I've seen how hard it is to quit when my ex-gf tried to quit like 5 or 6 times.  But she's an inconsiderate depressive bitch w/ major baggage (most of which she doesn't know she has).

I'm sure she thinks the same of you. Or she really is an inconsiderate depressive bitch with major baggage...?

iago

Quote from: shout on January 26, 2005, 08:27 PM

I'm sure she thinks the same of you. Or she really is an inconsiderate depressive bitch with major baggage...?

Well, she has to have issues in the first place if she's dating him....

Newby

Quote from: iago on January 26, 2005, 09:52 PM

Zing.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

KrAzY_NuK

Quote from: iago on January 26, 2005, 09:52 PM

Ouch...
Reasons we're not going out anymore:
  1. I didn't want to move out w/ her while i was living at home for free and had other major bills to pay (owe my parents like $4k, plus i owed a bunch on my car too).
  2. She cheated on me w/ a guy that she met on the bus 5 days beforehand.  And then kept seeing him behind my back.

Hence, I have every right to call her an inconsiderate bitch, and a whore, and whatever else i so choose.
Depressive because depression runs in her family, and she was always bitching about how depressed she was about everything.  Nothing anyone would do could make her smile (except for me...).
Baggage, because she's always depressed, and carries a lot of emotional baggage.....I hope she tries to kill herself!

And Ron...shut up   :P ....When have you ever been with a girl? (And sitting outside the junior high watching them get off of school doesn't count)

iago

Quote from: KrAzY_NuK on January 27, 2005, 10:31 AM
  2. She cheated on me w/ a guy that she met on the bus 5 days beforehand.  And then kept seeing him behind my back.

Woah, you CAN pick up chicks on the bus? I always thought it was the wrong kind of atmosphere, and people were in the wrong state of mind.  Hmm!

And Ron...shut up   :P ....When have you ever been with a girl? (And sitting outside the junior high watching them get off of school doesn't count)

It's like you know me :(

KrAzY_NuK

Quote from: iago on January 27, 2005, 11:16 AM
Quote from: KrAzY_NuK on January 27, 2005, 10:31 AM

Apparently so...LOL...It's never worked for me though

Quote from: iago on January 27, 2005, 11:16 AM
Woah, you CAN pick up chicks on the bus? I always thought it was the wrong kind of atmosphere, and people were in the wrong state of mind.  Hmm!

It's like you know me :(

Isn't it crazy!?

CrAz3D

So you've tried this out Kanuck?...picking up girls on the bus
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

The girls on the bus are hos, hos, hos...

|