• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What did you dream about last night?

Started by UserLoser., December 02, 2004, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Meh

I dreamt, There was a python living in my house, and it was huge. I remember waking up and not wanting to go near the edge of my bed. I was awake but still kind of asleep and didnt realise it was a dream and it wasnt real:(

cefx-

I dreamt that I was in my networking class talking to people.
But instead of faces, they had <handles> as if I were on IRC.

At one point, I turned to my computer and began talking on MSN.  I felt a strange vacuum like sensation and suddenly there was a girl underneath my computer desk giving me a blowjob, but when she looked up she just had a <handle> like she was on IRC.

I don't remember anything else, or anything that was said.
It was truly fucked up.

I need to get laid, and stop irc'ing.
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

Archonist

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 14, 2004, 05:52 AM
Kristen.

Haha, yeah one time I had a dream that I cheated on my girlfriend.. I woke up in a cold sweat and picked up the phone to call her and apologize, then I looked at the time and realized it was 6:00, time to go to school, and that it was just a dream. Scary stuff, I really thought I fucked up for a second.

UserLoser.

I was at work and got promoted.  All my dreams lately seem to have something to do with work or the people there ;)

warz

Quote from: cefx- on December 14, 2004, 03:31 AM
I dreamt that I was in my networking class talking to people.
But instead of faces, they had <handles> as if I were on IRC.

At one point, I turned to my computer and began talking on MSN.  I felt a strange vacuum like sensation and suddenly there was a girl underneath my computer desk giving me a blowjob, but when she looked up she just had a <handle> like she was on IRC.

I don't remember anything else, or anything that was said.
It was truly fucked up.

I need to get laid, and stop irc'ing.

Yeah, anyone who describes a blowjob as a "strange vacuum like sensation" needs to get laid or heck even just a blow job, for their first time, ever.

Dyndrilliac

I dreamt I was drifting down a river in my underpants with a purple tie. I kept drifting. I was on a large wooden raft. The I came into a small town made of cheesemellows (marshmelllows covered in liquid cheese). Thena golden elephant appeared and gave me $7.45. I fell off the raft, swam to shore, and as soon as I got out of the water I saw my old High School Dean (Dean of Boys, Assistant Principals that were in charge of student punishment) who I hadn't seen in 7 years. Nothing but the river, the shore, him, and me for miles as far as the eye could see. He told me to hurry up and get to class. It was at that point I found myself under a sky made of Oreo cookies and raining down triple-A batteries. I woke up, then.
Quote from: Edsger W. DijkstraIt is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

warz

You remember all those details? I think a wise dream analyst once said that purple ties represent inner feelings of homosexuality at heart. I dunno though. That sucks man.

hismajesty

Falcon[anti-yL]

I dreamed that I was swimming in the pool and there was a huge crocodile in it. I kept trying to swim away but I wasn't going anywhere and I couldn't breath. The second it was about to bite my legs I woke up.

j0k3r

On new years morning I dreamt about the night I just had, I literally relived it, what a night.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

Dreamt I had completed LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth and when I woke up I thought I had completed it and couldnt make out why it wasnt working.

Falcon[anti-yL]

j0k3r

My parents were out to steal my drugs and kill me, I had 2 fist fights with my dad, killed my youngest sister, broke my moms leg by pushing her down the stairs, and spent the rest of the night marking my room as my territory with a knife in hand. By marking my territory, I mean making sure everyone else in my family knew it was mine, standing guard at it, drawing a line outside my room, attacking them when they got close, somewhat close to what happened in Life of Pi (I just read it a few weeks ago).

I need to see a psychiatrist.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

I am worried for you I really am. My friend told me as he went to sleep last night he thought of ways to kill someone he doesnt like :(

|