What did you dream about last night?

Started by UserLoser., December 02, 2004, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on March 02, 2005, 10:03 PM
I had a dream about this girl at my work...  ;D

I think she wants me... :P
In your dreams!...oh, that was a good one.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

moh.vze.com

My dream? It was a wierd one i saw my self for like a long time. I'd never dream about something where i'd see my whole body before.

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 03, 2005, 04:36 PM

And out of my dreams... I've got a date tomorrow ;D

Master_Nabo

Dreams can be very strange things indeed.  Most people have about 4-5 different dreams a night, which consists of (in some sort of order) present, past, future and a mix of the three for the final one.  Usually, the mixed dream is the one that people remember the most, because something usually wakes the person up (family/clock/pet).

Some thing dreams mean nothing, just your subconsious running wild.  Others believe it is signs for something big or small.

But now getting off of my podium, a while ago, I did have a strange dream.  It was moving like I was watching a movie: I had no control, the dream moved as it wished.  But I found a mirror, and when I saw myself in it, I had some sort of mental shock and I was in full control of where I could move.  Normally I would dismiss this as nothing, but I have not only had this repeadly, but other people I know have had this too.  Strange...

QwertyMonster

Ugh, bring another dead topic up. But still lets have another discussion about it! ;)

Edit: Reading your Dream Nabeshin, weird dream dude! :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on March 04, 2005, 11:27 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on March 03, 2005, 04:36 PM

And out of my dreams... I've got a date tomorrow ;D
Awesome!  Dreams DO come true then & miracles are possible!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Blaze

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 16, 2005, 11:34 AM
Ugh, bring another dead topic up. But still lets have another discussion about it! ;)
Its okay to bring up dead topics once and a while if you have something good to add to them, but don't go resurecting the dead for no reason.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

And to add to what you said Blaze:

-- Its good to bring old topics back, if yes, you say something good, but also to have another discussion on it. Sometimes it proves fun, and maybe help for other people! :D

Blaze

If you agree with me, why did your post sound so negative? I'm supposed to be the negative one.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

If he did anything wrong, a moderator would make note of it.

Anyway, yeah that sounds weird.

I've been listening to holosync everynight when I go to bed so I can have more lucid/vivid/good dreams. The one last night was odd, but I really enjoyed it. I was in my house, and I think I was older too. There was some girl, she resembled Sandra Bullock a little bit iirc, I don't remember exactly what was going on but I think I sort of liked her but she was dating some guy or something and I liked the person I like in real life in the dream too or something. I don't really remember much, but I enjoyed it as I was having it. For some reason I like romanticish dreams more than actions ones and stuff, I guess because perfect love is something that I (yeah, I'm weird) think about but it's not really attainable in the real world or whatever.

*shrug*

CrAz3D

WHOO Trust!! GO GO

I usually remember dreams about stabbing, shooting, beating up, destroying people
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Master_Nabo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 16, 2005, 07:05 PM
...There was some girl, she resembled Sandra Bullock a little bit iirc, I don't remember exactly what was going on but I think I sort of liked her but she was dating some guy or something and I liked the person I like in real life in the dream too or something...
*shrug*

Isn't it weird that even though you don't see things first hand that you already know, such as it hismajesty[yL]'s dream, I doubt that he saw all of this, but he already knew what was going on.  Maybe I should get around to writing this stuff down, it could be a good idea for a book/home made movie/story for a game etc.

QwertyMonster

Ages ago, i use to have dreams about "Tower Inferno", the film. And i would be escaping and go into the lift, and it get stuck. Half way down. And it would go to a side view of where i am, and other lifts. It was a "weird", but "cool" dream.

Other dreams are happy dreams, of me having powers like god. And i went around school doing things, and i was strong i would beat up the bullys and all girls loving me (Even though they do already!).

Anyway, just thought i'd share my weird dreams i've had ;)

|