• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What did you dream about last night?

Started by UserLoser., December 02, 2004, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

I walked into my bank yesterday & withdrew ALL of my money in $20 bills.  (This included my checking acct & 2 savings accts that all total up to around $70,000).  I just stuck all the money in my pockets & decided to goto some shopping place.  I got there & had picked up a few things to get & started freakin out cause I withdrew all of my money now & I couldn't use my check card.  I felt really embarassed & told they cashier I didn't have my check card & then I left.

I was remebering this all & telling it to my mom 'today'.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

My mom was taking me to school for some reason, and the battery in the car had died so she was walking me to school (why would she be walking me to school anyway). I saw some kids I know, but they were stoners and all so I tried to not make it too obvious I associate with them since I was walking with my mom. The place we were walking has been in dreams before, it's like next to a park or something and there's a fence and it curves as you walk, it's kinda narrow too with buildings on the left side. At the end of the street(?) there's a coffee shop with a door leading in and on the other side a door leading to my school. Anyway, we got to the coffee shop and they had some stuff put out and my mom and I were looking at and I turned and saw this man sitting in a chair next to me. He had a janitor-looking jacket on and it said "Thank you for delivering Pepsi" or something like that on the back and had "Coca-Cola" on the front left pocket. I didn't immediately notice that these were cardboard words stapled on and I made a comment because I thought it was funny a Pepsi worker had Coca-Cola on their shirt (or vice versa. As soon as I make the comment the guy turns around and he's a homeless black man. I realize he was homeless immediately and he gave me a really mean look (his face was very realistic, too). He then reached out and grabbed the bottom right of my stomach. It felt like he was grabbing a ball type thing inside of me and it really hurt.

What was strange was that I remember thinking "this is just a dream, why does it really hurt?" (Yea, it really did hurt in that area and I could feel it. I don't think I've ever felt pain in a dream either.)

Trying to think logically through this here's my thinking of it:

I'm not sure about the road, but stuff that shows up in my dreams over and over generally scare me. My mom and grandma's dreams have been known to come true, and that's something I don't really want to happen to me. (Unless I dream about dating some super model or something :P) I went to Starbucks the other day, which explains the coffee house, even though the coffee house was there before.

The black guy was maybe because I was reading a newspaper article about a weatherman in Nevada made a slip of the tounge and said "It's going to be raining on Martain Luther Coon King Jr. Day" (he got fired, btw)

And the guy was probably homeless because yesterday I've been really worried about my future and thinking I'm not going to amount to anything lately. I don't think in my former dreams the door on the far side of the coffee shop lead to a school, so maybe that symbolizes me going to a new school next year or even college?

UserLoser.

Did this ball type thing happen to be one of your testicles?

Meh

wow, way to lower and harm my trail of thought there.

hismajesty

Quote from: UserLoser on January 19, 2005, 06:13 PM
Did this ball type thing happen to be one of your testicles?

I don't eat my testicles, or anybody elses for that matter.

j0k3r

Not so much a vision of the future, it's your mind recaping the day's or week's events.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Quote from: j0k3r on January 19, 2005, 08:57 PM
Not so much a vision of the future, it's your mind recaping the day's or week's events.

I know. I was harping over my future I think that's where the bum came in.

I just wish I knew if this place exists. :\

Falcon[anti-yL]

I dreamt that I got my license and a BMW X5. If only it was real :(

CrAz3D

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on January 22, 2005, 11:18 AM
I dreamt that I got my license and a BMW X5. If only it was real :(
You dirty bastard.  No offense  ;)

MY BAD!... I thought you wrote:
"I dreamt that I got my license and a BMW X5.  Only it was real :("

I missed a word that changed quite a bit, my oops.

<3!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

UserLoser.

No dreams in a while I can remember, hmm.  Staying up too late playing War3 I suppose...

j0k3r

I was in school and showed my friend a baggie of some super high potency chemical and a teacher saw, he recruited other teachers and they were trying to catch me, I grabbed a matress on the way out of the school and floated across the school yard, then woke up.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Newby

I pushed my friend into a spinning blade and watched him become mutilated.

Hmm...
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

I don't know what the dream was about, but I remember waking up and trying to turn my alarm clock off by clapping. Then I was mad because it did not work.

Newby

I dreampt I got invited to a local ski resort (mammoth) by a bunch of hot chicks.

On the way up, our car drove off the road and into a forest (50 foot jump or so)

I was stranded, alone with 5-6 hot chicks.

Right as I realized what I should do, I woke up. :(
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

This is when my room was in a disarray & my bed & everything else was in living room

Dream:
I'm in my room laying on my bed talking to my dad about getting my new bed.  He says I should get a smaller one so I can fit it in the bed of my truck & sleep outside.  But then he says "oh yeah, that's right, the ninjas get pretty bad out here at night."
(ré-bun-dance)

|