• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What did you dream about last night?

Started by UserLoser., December 02, 2004, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Falcon[anti-yL]

I dreamt I woke up one day and couldn't talk at all, it felt so real. I remember having to communicate using sign language and lots of people at school laughed at me. I woke up with my face in the pillow.

Blaze

I dreamt I was in vL once (On Christmas day actually). Too bad dreams don't come true. :(

Edit: I remember more now.
It was crazy, me and iago got into a huge flame war and he was kicking my ass, but then I remembered the movie Canadian Bacon and completly owned him.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mitosis

I dreampt about having a new Honda XR650 :D Going over jumps at my property!

j0k3r

I had 2 distinct dreams. Inthe first, some nurse friend of mine injected me with heroine at her house. In the second I was catering a party at some job I don't have, and the mother was asking me about ways to smoke marijuana.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

UserLoser.

I can't remember the last time I had or dream

CrAz3D

had or dream?... ::)

Neither do I though.  I KNOW I dreamt something last night, I wokre up WAY tired & all sore like.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Falcon[anti-yL]

Its weird, I know I dreamt something about being in a club, but thats all I can remember. Its like I have short term memory or something -_-

CrAz3D

No, I just don't think dreams are that memorable, always.

OOH!, question.  Do dreams happen REALLY slowly when you're asleep?  Cause you go to sleep & dream something that feels like it happened in about an hour & you wake up & it is 6 hours later...what the heck?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

You only remember a dream if wake up in the middle of it... or something like that. But anyway, apperently you have 3-6 dreams per night.

Anyway...

I had one where no one wore clothes, but instead pancakes over their crotches. It was'nt even a sexual dream. And I don't like pancakes!

CrAz3D

Quote from: shout on February 08, 2005, 06:54 PM
You only remember a dream if wake up in the middle of it... or something like that. But anyway, apperently you have 3-6 dreams per night.

Anyway...

I had one where no one wore clothes, but instead pancakes over their crotches. It was'nt even a sexual dream. And I don't like pancakes!
I wouldn't like pancakes if they had been *there* either...eww
(ré-bun-dance)

Master_Nabo

Last night, I had a dream with me jumping from tile to tile, avoiding crap loads of insects.  Did I mention I am afraid of insects?  Especially spiders.  That was some scary crap.  Did I mention they were huge?

Newby

I dreampt a seed got on a torrent that was half finished and I finished over 600mb in 15 minutes.

Yeah, I'm a geek. :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Someone broke into our house & I shot them
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

I had a dream about this girl at my work...  ;D

I think she wants me... :P

|