Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

He wants me to die *sniff*
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Haha, I had debate today and during the first round we were Affirmative, and when I was cross examining the Negative team I got them to say they think the slaughtering of innocent women and children during genocide is justified since the UN charter doesn't specifically state that it will sponsor humanitarian aid or something like that. I asked it again to make sure he was serious. After the debate he said that's not his personal opinion, but it was still pretty funny.

I'm pretty mad, I got second place as far as speaking. I was beat by a girl from my school by one point. Also, a judge that went this highschool here, who past Granby (my school) teams always beat and has a grudge against us judged me. The team we debated had no evidence. Not even in their plan, we asked them their sources and they said 'CNN, Yahoo, and UN.ORG' I was sure we slaughtered them, but we lost. I was like WTF? My coach mentioned it to the lady in charge since she had judged that team before they debated us and they had nothing then either. Their plan was that replacing people in the UN (officials etc) with qualified college bound kids (start recruiting/getting them interested during highschool) would promote world peace by getting new ideas out there. They said if this didn't happen we could move into World War III. I had a field day with their plan, the girl even yelled at me since I quoted her and she said she didn't say it. OMG, they got owned. We have this big tote of evidence, they had none. Their plan had no citations so I said we have no proof any of it's even real, and they only had one copy of your plan. You're supposed to have at least two so the NEG team can look at it. Talk about being biased. That makes two debates in a row where I got screwed over my a Judge from this school that made me lose. We got 5th, the lowest rank for a trophy. But, in my opinion, even second is losing. GRR. (I got yelled by all but one of the girls I debated today, it seems the black girls are the only ones that yell at me though)

j0k3r

I'd like a recorded version of this.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

shout

I applied to put my bot project on sourceforge.net and am impatiently waiting for a response.

UserLoser.

Quote from: shout on February 13, 2005, 12:05 AM
I applied to put my bot project on sourceforge.net and am impatiently waiting for a response.

Eww open source

shout

Hitmen

I had a fun weekend. I am home for the first time in about 60 hours, and had the best nights sleep in my life last night on my friends floor.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Hitmen on February 13, 2005, 05:32 PM
I had a fun weekend. I am home for the first time in about 60 hours, and had the best nights sleep in my life last night on my friends floor.
Why fer?   ::)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

BaDDBLooD

i am sitting in my chair in sort of a daze, with tears in my eyes; and i am not really sure why.
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

CrAz3D

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on February 13, 2005, 10:38 PM
i am sitting in my chair in sort of a daze, with tears in my eyes; and i am not really sure why.
Same here, except it's cuz I been on this idiot box too long!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

I went to sleep on my bed and woke up in the shower with my clothes on and shampoo in my hair.

SNiFFeR

I love to eat shrooms.

hismajesty

j0k3r

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on February 13, 2005, 10:38 PM
LSD is bad.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

Truckie goes into service department tomorrow to have rear side windows looked@ for an odd shudder, a rattle in the dash, & a 'kick' when accelerating after braking a bit.

It goes in another time next week to have rear bumper fixed & my passenger side (evil women drivers!)
(ré-bun-dance)

|