• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

UserLoser.

Quote from: iago on January 27, 2005, 05:13 PM
Around here, they're 87, 89, and 91 I think.  It was the "programmer" part I don't understand, and still don't -- what's it got to do with gas?

Same and me too.

CrAz3D

Our octane levels in Las Cruces are usu 86, 86, 88, 91.

The programmer has 3 custom tunes (supplied by the programmer dealer).  You can 1 of these custom tunes @ a time to the vehicles PCM (Powertrain Control Module).  This basically reprograms the vehicle's computer & can change things.

Things that can be changed:
the speed limiter, shift points, fuel mixture, etc...

I have 3 tunes right now, 87 octane economy (this is daily driving so I get the best gas mileage), 87 octane performance (this is daily driving that has the best performance), 91 octane performane (this is daily driving that has best performance)

NON of them I can tow with, I have to reset the PCM back to the stock programming to tow anything.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

I traded my old Palm m100 for a Soundblaster Live! soundcard. It came today, totally beats my onboard.

I also mounted all my speakers which gives me more desk room. :)

UserLoser.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

OMG!...get this!  I have the original MDK, it was built for Win95.  Guess what, it won't work correctly on WinXP!  What is with that stuff?!
(ré-bun-dance)

Thing

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 05, 2005, 10:45 PM
OMG!...get this!  I have the original MDK, it was built for Win95.  Guess what, it won't work correctly on WinXP!  What is with that stuff?!
MDK kicks ass.  I still have that game someplace ...........
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Thing

Yeah so I just bought a new vacuum cleaner for my wife.  Over $600.00 with tax.  Grok's response when I mentioned it to him was "wtf?".
http://www.dyson.com/range/feature_frame.asp?model=DC14-COMPLETE

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

Quote from: j0k3r on February 06, 2005, 03:45 PM
Quote from: Grok on February 06, 2005, 03:40 PM
wtf?

I'll quote that one too!...that is an EXPENSIVE vacuum sucky thingy!?  Why so much?  What does it do?...is it one of those robot ones that cleans FOR you?
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

That vaccum cleaner is pretty damn sexy.

Does it keep her amused while you're playing WoW?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on February 06, 2005, 08:20 PM
That vaccum cleaner is pretty damn sexy.

Does it keep her amused while you're playing WoW?
~!?........amused in what sense?!
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Women like housework.  Don't they?

Thing

We tested the power of the super-vac.  I vacuumed the carpets with the old one and then she did it again with the new one.  The results were amazing.  It picked up a disgusting amount of dirt the old one left behind.

Those that know, know that I play an obscene amount of WoW.  Where are you iago?

iago

I'm hiding from WoW.  I waste too much time as is; I couldn't imagine playing a MMORPG.  I'm staying clean :)

|