• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hero

Mystical

Quote from: RealityRipple on September 23, 2006, 04:20 PM
No, but her name is Lava. Her brother's name is Zane. Her father is Bingo Farmer. they have a weird family.

Sad...

Warrior

Quote from: Shout on September 23, 2006, 03:40 PM
Quote from: Warrior on September 23, 2006, 03:08 PM
My gf broke up with me, over a text message.

I
feel
shit.

That sucks.

If she did something like that, shes probably not worth it :P

Yea probably not, I'm not with the little kid shit. I felt like shit only because it just happened it's all cool now.

It was shocking since I've never been dumped. I've always done the dumping or we broke up as a mutual agreement. And she's a Junior so that's a blow to my social rep.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mystical

Woman are whores... I just feel bad for the married marine/army guys leaving there woman at home for me to tap lol

Joe[x86]

All is fair in love and war, eh? :).
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Warrior

Women suck.

This is the whole story:

So I finally ask her out (In a clever way because I'm the shit)
After a day and a half of her "Thinking about it" she says yes
I go to her house the next day, talk to her, blah blah. She's watching her siblings so I cant meet her mom that day
Next day she's still grounded from something she did before so I cant see her much, I just text her all day
Next day she's not outside so I finally go to her house and knock on the door. Her sister answers and says she's not there
That same day I walk down there later and see her about to go to a party, she invites me and we party
We dance for about 3 hours at which time she goes outside
She says "I'm about to go home I don't feel well, you should go home too." and I say "Want me to walk you home?" she says "No, I don't like being walked home."
That's blatantly a lie because I walked her home like 3 times already. I get a bad feeling but I brush it off and go home
The next day I text her a little after noon and she replies "I'm sorry I have to breakup with you, I want to do well in school and I'm not ready for a boyfriend right now. Plus my mom thinks you're rude"

I've first off never met her mom. Second off I really am not buying the "Do good in school" bit since she JUST came off of suspension and likes getting in trouble.

I really don't buy the "I dont want a boyfriend" either.

I mean if she said yes she had to want to be with me, she's not a golddigger or a whore so someone doesn't just change their mind in less than two days.

I basically try to talk her down but she insists on breaking up and I say I'm tired of the little kid shit and she gets mad and now she wont respond to my text messages.

Seriously, imho she's being immature. I mean it'd atleast be nice if I was doing something wrong that way I could blame myself and have an explination.

I swear to god if it's another guy I'm going to headshot him. twice.
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg158915#msg158915 date=1159132997]
All is fair in love and war, eh? :).
no...

its jacked if you think that way, there are always rules, rules that if you break you should be shot for.
in the "good ol'" days you USED to get shot for stuff Jacque & Axel did to me
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mystical

damn females, and there twat power.. hate that shit, i've already had a std once, and i always swore to myself i'd never fuck another girl again, but nooo again im out slutting around cuz my truck pulls them in =P

SNiFFeR

I love to sleep too bad I can't right now.

hismajesty

My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday.

I feel ya Warrior.

(Only it was mostly my fault and we'd been going out for about 6 months. Same big picture though.)

K

Quote from: Warrior on September 24, 2006, 05:53 PM
Women suck.

This is the whole story:

blah blah blah

So she "broke up with you" like four days after you asked her out?  Non-story.  You were never together, you never "broke up."  First clue would have been when she had to "think about it."

Warrior

Quote from: K on September 25, 2006, 05:31 PM
Quote from: Warrior on September 24, 2006, 05:53 PM
Women suck.

This is the whole story:

blah blah blah

So she "broke up with you" like four days after you asked her out?  Non-story.  You were never together, you never "broke up."  First clue would have been when she had to "think about it."

Sure, but girls being the indecisive creatures they are. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Oh well she avoided me today so I told her to go fuck herself. I feel better.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Warrior on September 25, 2006, 06:04 PM
... go fuck herself ...

I'd pay to see that. :)

Happy birthday, Joe. ;)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

RealityRipple

O.o happah burfdeh. You're really only 16?

|