• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

I think it's a sign.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Trance

I just got back from driving all over California.. Also managed to get a new phone because I decided it was time to get a phone that didn't have 2.4billion bugs. It's the Samsung 509 which totally rocks! I thought about one of those slider phones but to me they feel cheap..

Thing [vL]

hismajesty

Quote from: Trance on August 27, 2006, 10:42 AM
I just got back from driving all over California.. Also managed to get a new phone because I decided it was time to get a phone that didn't have 2.4billion bugs. It's the Samsung 509 which totally rocks! I thought about one of those slider phones but to me they feel cheap..

That phone does look sexy. I have the Verizon Chocolate which is a slider though, and it doesn't feel cheap to me at all.

Trance

I couldn't really consider a Verizon phone because I'm with T-Mobile right now. I also have been wanting a decent "candy-bar" phone for quite some time now.  I would've gotten a SLVR if the keypad wasn't so damn small. I can't even press a single number on there without getting another accidently.

This is the phone I've been waiting for, it's a slim "candy-bar" phone that can I can comfortably use. I really can't complain about anything on it.

SNiFFeR

I got a Sidekick 3 today and it's nice.

hismajesty

I know, I was just saying not all sliders are cheap feeling. Yeah, I considered switching carriers to get the SLVR (contract was up earlier this month) but I saw it and it was way smaller than I thought...it's still really good looking though imo.

CrAz3D

So we're all (like 35 of us) at Beerfest standing in the lobby before the movie.  Freshman chick is leanin on me & & this sax player.  Jacque pulls me away & says "Hey, just for your info, she's a slut.  She gets around."
...this baffled me, almost wanted to become 13 & say "& look who's talking!"...but I didnt, I only thought it very loudly
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Rule

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 28, 2006, 10:22 PM
So we're all (like 35 of us) at Beerfest standing in the lobby before the movie.  Freshman chick is leanin on me & & this sax player.  Jacque pulls me away & says "Hey, just for your info, she's a slut.  She gets around."
...this baffled me, almost wanted to become 13 & say "& look who's talking!"...but I didnt, I only thought it very loudly

I like how you write this on a forum you know she reads regularly.  Passive aggression, ftw!

Warrior

Quote from: Trance on August 28, 2006, 03:56 PM
I couldn't really consider a Verizon phone because I'm with T-Mobile right now. I also have been wanting a decent "candy-bar" phone for quite some time now.  I would've gotten a SLVR if the keypad wasn't so damn small. I can't even press a single number on there without getting another accidently.

This is the phone I've been waiting for, it's a slim "candy-bar" phone that can I can comfortably use. I really can't complain about anything on it.

SLVR isn't anything special, VGA camera for the lose.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Trance

Quote from: Warrior on August 29, 2006, 06:17 PM
Quote from: Trance on August 28, 2006, 03:56 PM

SLVR isn't anything special, VGA camera for the lose.
Eh the T509 has a VGA camera too and well I can't really see the need for a nice camera on my phone anyway. I've had phones with 1.3 megapixels and I never cared for it so I'm totally okay with it.

I'm thinking of getting my hands on a Canon Rebel XTi anyway so bleh :P

SNiFFeR

The only complaint I have about the Sidekick 3 is the battery life, it lasts like 14 hours if that depending on how much you use it. I need to purchase a car charger :[

CrAz3D

Quote from: Rule on August 29, 2006, 04:00 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on August 28, 2006, 10:22 PM

I like how you write this on a forum you know she reads regularly.  Passive aggression, ftw!

exactly!, in a way.
but I dont think she reads it anymore.....in all reality, I'm sorta surprised warz hasnt "emo'd me" about it yet.  ha

but seriously, today was more of the same "why are you talking to me like this" kinda thing...freakin people.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Zorm

Quote from: Trance on August 29, 2006, 06:19 PM
Eh the T509 has a VGA camera too and well I can't really see the need for a nice camera on my phone anyway. I've had phones with 1.3 megapixels and I never cared for it so I'm totally okay with it.

I'm thinking of getting my hands on a Canon Rebel XTi anyway so bleh :P

Boo, I'll sell you my Canon Rebel XT, cause I kinda want one of the new ones :p
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Trance

How much? Would I get lenses and that cool carrying case? :)

|