• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Warrior

Quote from: SNiFFeR on August 29, 2006, 09:30 PM
The only complaint I have about the Sidekick 3 is the battery life, it lasts like 14 hours if that depending on how much you use it. I need to purchase a car charger :[

That's what stopped me from buying it, and the fact that it's WAY over priced.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Falcon[anti-yL]

First football game tomorrow!

SNiFFeR

Nahhh It's 300$ with a 2 year contract (well 350, but you get a 50$ mail in rebate). It's decent though especially for what I need to use it for (checking the surf report while I'm at the beach, hah).

KrewL RaiN

* KrewL RaiN battles the forces of insomnia and dusts off account

shout

I have to drive an hour and 15 minutes each way every friday to take one class. Ooops on the schedueling.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on September 01, 2006, 11:07 AM
I have to drive an hour and 15 minutes each way every friday to take one class. Ooops on the schedueling.
why not change that class?

take it next semester closer??
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 01, 2006, 01:26 PM

No! That's no fun! What he needs to do is buy a helicopter.

shout

Quote from: Trance on September 01, 2006, 01:28 PM

Helicopter ftw!

Falcon[anti-yL]

Shit we lost our first game 14-21, what a crappy way to start off the season.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on September 01, 2006, 01:28 PM

pfft, parking at my school is a pain in my honda, a BITCH in my truck...I can only imagine how far the walk from the parking lot to class would be if you flew a helicopter
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Apparently, parking in the parking lot this year is free (was $25previously) which SUCKS. It was great being one of the few who had a parking permit and I always had a spot (usually the same one) now it's going to be hell.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 04, 2006, 07:37 AM
Apparently, parking in the parking lot this year is free (was $25previously) which SUCKS. It was great being one of the few who had a parking permit and I always had a spot (usually the same one) now it's going to be hell.
aw, parking was hell @ my highschool WITH permits.
its obnoxious @ the university with permits...but I get there before 9am ALWAYS so it isnt horrible.

UNM students pay $150 a year (or semester maybe, cant remember) to park a good way from campus & then take a shuttle...so if you're running late, you better be running late on being early
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I dont have class until 8:55 everyday, school starts at 7:25 so I won't even be able to just get there early.

Falcon[anti-yL]

My day was completely ruined after football practice.

hismajesty

blehhh, first day of school! :(

|