• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

whh00000t!

Went out where we saw the drug dealer-esque dude last night, saw 2 more tonight!  Except they (an old car + some newer SUV/car/van thing) were going up a hill.  We left & came back later...they were turning around & leaving....they went seperate ways too.

This is gonna be an AWESOME party spot!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

Woah man! Youre loser-esque!

shout

I test drove an 06 Accord. The steering wheel makes a cartoonish 'boing' when you let go of it. :/

Joe[x86]

Quote from: warz on June 02, 2006, 12:07 AM
ah man, sorry to hear the bad news, J. maybe youll actually make the team next year.
I don't want to make the team. It's either manager or I don't sign up. I'm not big on games where several people run into eachother mindlessly to get a some pig skin and run it down the field, but aparently the fact that I was on the team in some way looks good on my transcript (trust me, I need it too).
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

You should play lacrosse. :)

warz

Football, my friend, is far from mindless. Lacrosse is also fun.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on June 02, 2006, 07:22 AM
I test drove an 06 Accord. The steering wheel makes a cartoonish 'boing' when you let go of it. :/
ah haha!
...I'd like a new Accord, rawr.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Rule

Quote from: warz on June 02, 2006, 07:20 AM

You're so cool, wake-boarding, smoking pot, drinking, partying, ... working on paste-bin scripts and defacing Wikipedia entries :P.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Rule on June 02, 2006, 12:19 PM

You're so cool, wake-boarding, smoking pot, drinking, partying, ... working on paste-bin scripts and defacing Wikipedia entries :P.

WORD!  (I really have no idea what I'm talking about regarding this)

I'm pro-Drug Dealer chasing!
(ré-bun-dance)

Trance

Quote from: Shout on June 02, 2006, 07:22 AM
LOL? Maybe it's a defect?? Oh well, you should get the international Accord, the Acura TSX :) I don't like how the back of the new Accord's look like Crown Victoria's.

warz

Quote from: Rule on June 02, 2006, 12:19 PM

Hey! I haven't even been to wikipedia's website since then. But, yes, I'm pretty cool. :-p

Warrior

Quote from: J on June 01, 2006, 10:17 PM
No, Tory sped. Got pissed by the dude in a PT cruiser that cut him off out by our houses and he chased him trying to run him off the road with his little '93 Ford Probe all the way to town (a 15 minute drive, usually). Got caught at 17 over in the 55, but I'm almost positive we hit 85 at some point.

I'm now a part of the Baraboo Thunderbirds Varsity Football Team.
As a manager!

LOL THE RETARDS ARE MANAGERS..ROFL!!!

Jesus christ
Grow
Some
Balls

join something that matters..
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

warz

He does have a point. The managers on our football team were mainly retarded kids, a black kid that couldn't play football (anomaly? yes, i know. strange huh?) and fat girls or gay guys. There was also a kid that we always called "Trip". He tripped once way back in middle school or some shit in the cafeteria, and we gave him that nickname. Trip, though, had surgery on the back of his skull because he had that disease disease that made you look like a neanderthal (huge protruding forehead, large back of his skull, etc). He, forever had a scar on the back of his head where no hair would grow.

We never made fun of poor ole Trip because of it, but we did still call him Trip. Even the coaches called him Trip. I believe he wanted to grow up to be a professional high school football team trainer. Last I heard of Trip, he was somewhere in south america learning secret tricks of the trade about some special potion thats supposed to make water something similar to cocaine, but at the same time revitalizes your health. I heard he's going to make some new product thats supposed to beat out Gatorade, for athletes. He'll probably make millions.. but, not every trainer does, keep that in mind. And that's the moral of my story... Trip would want it that way.

hismajesty

That's why you play lacrosse, the managers are hot lacrossetitutes. :)

shout

I read some of the bible today... it is much less interesting than I thought it would be. It seems like it was written by (or at least translated by) someone with a small vocabulary.

Note that I am not christian.

|