• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Shout on May 30, 2006, 09:29 PM
Charter sent me a letter saying I use my internet connection too much. Then I go to log on to WoW and it takes forever. I do an online speed test and they have limited my bandwidth to 40/10! What the fuck!? I am paying $80 a month for 3000/365.

Any suggustions on what to do about this? They are the only broadband company in the area.

That sucks. I know my internet costs like 39.99$ at the most (a month).
Trust's idea is okay, except they know you have no where else to go. Try to "upgrade" or something. Just annoy them and send a nasty letter.

topaz

Quote from: Shout on May 30, 2006, 09:29 PM
Charter sent me a letter saying I use my internet connection too much. Then I go to log on to WoW and it takes forever. I do an online speed test and they have limited my bandwidth to 40/10! What the fuck!? I am paying $80 a month for 3000/365.

Any suggustions on what to do about this? They are the only broadband company in the area.

Maybe you shouldn't be downloading BitTorrent stuff so often - probably infringes on your neighbors or something.
RLY...?

CrAz3D

ew, I just woke up with a cockroach on my face....I think its time to bug bomb this joint

EDIT:
Why is there some guy on MySpace that is queer trying to meet me? :(
I'm sad, scared, and need a hug (from a woman...preferably a gorgeous one)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 31, 2006, 10:29 AM
ew, I just woke up with a cockroach on my face....I think its time to bug bomb this joint

EDIT:
Why is there some guy on MySpace that is queer trying to meet me? :(
I'm sad, scared, and need a hug (from a woman...preferably a gorgeous one)
Insecure much?

KrewL RaiN

This thunderstorm is getting scarry, the big one finaly is gone, now another system is rolling in, and a bunch of sirens.... >< And envro canada is being a lag monst0r and the +30 C wether is BBQing ma brainz x.x

EDIT

Environment Canada's Official Weather Warnings

Warning: virtual(): Unable to include '/scripts/warningsreport.pl?id=on40&lang=en' - request execution failed in /web/wxo/html/warnings/report_e.html on line 51

omfg were all gonna die!!!

CrAz3D

Quote from: KrewL RaiN on May 31, 2006, 03:41 PM
This thunderstorm is getting scarry, the big one finaly is gone, now another system is rolling in, and a bunch of sirens.... >< And envro canada is being a lag monst0r and the +30 C wether is BBQing ma brainz x.x

EDIT

Environment Canada's Official Weather Warnings

Warning: virtual(): Unable to include '/scripts/warningsreport.pl?id=on40&lang=en' - request execution failed in /web/wxo/html/warnings/report_e.html on line 51

omfg were all gonna die!!!
ha, nice.

not insecure, sorta disturbed....I'd just like a hug from a woman, who wouldnt?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

We lost our Championship game 4-13. :(

I got there an hour late (like right when it started, I missed an hour of warmups) because I was spending time with Lauren. I invitied her over to go swimming before the game and my mom went to get my sister and then my mom went back to work...so we were alone for like 2 and a half hours. It was so hot too, 90 degrees, so the pool was good.

Joe[x86]

Church was cool tonight, as was the ride there which involved doing 72 in the 55 out of road rage and a $168 ticket.

I have a laptop sitting next to me. Too bad it's not mine. =/
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

WTF?  Your parents sped.....or??...

WHOA, tonight was crazy.

Started watching original "The Producers" @ Evan's house, that finished around 1130 & I took the movie back.  Met up with Becca & Josh @ East Picacho around 1220am...we decided to check out potential party spots in the Dona Ana mountains...I drove.

We get out to a place we looked at the other day & start driving deeper into this little dug out area, I turn left (in my car) & see a truck...IMMEDIATELY he turns on his truck & starts to leave.  I think we saw this guy going down the road when we were getting there, probably, but anyways...he SPED out of there...it was nuts.  Once we got back to Dona Ana (the city) it looked like he was following us (we followed him alot of the way until there)...CRAZY

Later, we went down Shalem Colony & along the levee.  We saw a truck parked next to the river, same place as we saw the same truck 2 nights ago.  We stopped for like 20 seconds with lights pointing @ the truck & then 2 guys (punks, early 20s, long hair & "metal" clothes) came out of the bushes.  I THINK we found their smoking spot, but it scared me & I sped out of there...I bet that scared them some.

So, yeah, that's about all that happened tonight...planning that again tomorrow, minus the movie returning! ha
(ré-bun-dance)

warz

Woah man that's CrAz3Y

CrAz3D

I forgot the part where we were offroading in my 87 accord!

It was pretty rocky, I bottomed out a few times, it was intense.  Straddling creavases & stuff, it was PIMP!

We're going again tonight with more people & I'm taking my dad's bright spotlight (maybe we can spook more people into thinkin we're cops!)
(ré-bun-dance)

warz

Ah MaN CrAz3Y! InSaN3!

Trance

Quote from: warz on June 01, 2006, 10:42 AM
Ah MaN CrAz3Y! InSaN3!
haha :)

Spent most of the last few days burning CD's and looking for new tunes. So now I have about (guestimating) 70 tunes to learn so things are looking good. I also got a new CD/DVD burner today because I've managed to break the one I'm using now. Oh well, it's served me well. I've gotten a good 400 CD's or so from it within the past 6 months.

I should be putting up a mix within the next few weeks. I'm hoping I can record the festival with crowd noise.  ;D

At the rate my career is going, I'll be traveling the world within the next two years hehe.

hismajesty

Today rocked (at least after school ended.) :D

warz

ah man, sorry to hear the bad news, J. maybe youll actually make the team next year.

|