• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 23, 2006, 04:55 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 23, 2006, 04:34 PM
And today I'm worse. Lacrosse practice was hell due to my constant coughing/chest pains.
Why did you go?...
Isn't it actually worse to be running around & such while trying to get over some sort of infection thing?

Because I missed yesterday, and we have our first game (a tournament) next Saturday. I told my coach I was at the doctor yesterday and he said he was going to put me on the B-team because of that. (He was joking of course, I have one of the best attendance records.)

CrAz3D

But if you're sick & outside you aren't getting better, possibly worse.  What if you die, then you couldn't play the game & I'd REALLY miss you ;)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 23, 2006, 05:36 PM
But if you're sick & outside you aren't getting better, possibly worse. What if you die, then you couldn't play the game & I'd REALLY miss you ;)

That's a chance I'll have to take.

CrAz3D

WHOO, vL is back.
WHOO, I went to the Chile Challenge.
WHOO, I have 65 pictures!
http://photobucket.com/albums/e371/CrAz3DxL/
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Tazo

Haha, so it was down huh? I had an interesting conversation with someone on AIM and they said I was banned and everyone hated me  :o

ANYWAYS, boy did I have fun at the movies! Ok, its a long story, but funny! Bare (sp?) with me. Ok, so we are in the theatre, and those dumb ads are playing (We arrived very early). My sort-of friend, more acquantaince, Chris decided it would be funny to dump popcorn on my unsuspecting friend when he came back from the bathroom. The movie theatre has a balcony sort of thing, its over where people walk in, which is perfect. So I stood there, bag in hand, ready to launch popcorn. Chris says, "He's coming!", so I instinctively dump 3/4 of my LARGE bag of popcorn over the balcony...and it definitely wasnt my friend that I hit. This woman got COVERED in popcorn! She was PISSED, and made me pick it all out of her hair and hood.. hehe. Shortly after, we all got kicked out of the show, but not out of the theatre. We talked to some girls for awhile, went to taco bell, then 7-11. A tiring night  ::) I'm still not sure how the movie threatre management knew it was my friends (or myself rather) and I that dumped the popcorn, since the woman never left her seat... it was a hell of a mess, though.  :)

CrAz3D

I thought I got banned too, heh
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

omg. today I got into my first automobile accident.

So I went to dicks, best buy, and the mall today (and didn't buy anything). And then I was going home and I was like, well maybe I could go play some wallball or shoot on the lacrosse goal @ Maury. So, I turn to go there and then I pull up to a light and stop. Then it turns green, and I didn't notice anybody coming straight so I started to turn. Then all of a sudden EVERYTHING slows down, I look to my right and I see this blue Jeep coming at me, I see this guy in the car, I'm hoping it ends up being a close call, etc.

Well, it ended up being a full accident. I grab my cell phone and get out of the car, but I fogot to put my car in park and it starts to roll and the guys like "You might wanna park your car" so I did that. And he's like "I had a green light!" (because of course he had right of way)

Here's a picture: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5730/crash7cm.png

So I called my mom and moved the car to the parking lot and so did he. and my moms just trying to calm me down and tells me my dads coming. I asked the guy if he was alright and he said "yeah I'm just worried about my car" and I asked if he called the cops and he's like "I don't think we need to call the cops" but then a few minutes later he said he thinks the cops should come (I was going to call them anyway.) So the cops came and just take our stuff and ask for each of our stories and the stories were the same so they just fill out this accident form. I was literally shaking and at one point I almost cried (before the cops got there, I calmed down after my dad/cops came.)

I was worried I'd get a failure to yield ticket, but I didn't. I knew he could say I didn't yield (and actually I had just gone from red light to green light so I think I just went ahead and started to turn, but anyway...) and of course since I was hit it looks that way, but I knew he was speeding (it was a 25mph street) but I couldn't prove that. So my dad got there and he looks at it and he determines that the right of way switched to me because I was more than 3/4 through the intersection (as determined by the point of collision.) Afterwards he took my disposable camera I keep in my glovebox and took pictures of the intersection and he noticed skid marks from the guy that turn right (into me) if he had turned left he might have missed me or hit further back. The guy also didn't take pictures or anything, but he kept telling me how he had a green light but I didn't say anything (except when I first got out I was like "I'm sorry") But ehhh, nobody got a ticket so the insurance companies will have to fight it out. In the meantime I can't open my back door, but I mean I guess I'm luckier because he had more damage (hit me right with the corner of his front headlight, he lost some plastic from the reflector, it's caved in a little, and the hood is popping up some.) I just have some door-damage and some of his paint.

Though I noticed from the accident paper that he's 24, his dad owns his car, and he still lives at home. His dad actually came too. I'm thinking this guy might be a loser or something.

Here's the damage from my car: http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8188/car0ko.jpg

So yeah that sucked.

shout

I would of given a failure to yeild if I was a cop.

hismajesty

They probably just didn't want to added paperwork or something.

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 25, 2006, 06:04 PM
They probably just didn't want to added paperwork or something.

It would go towards their quota for tickets. I think in Wisconsin if you get in a crash someone has to get a ticket except in extreme cases (tire blowout, sudden total braking loss, ect)

hismajesty

I don't know why one of us didn't get one them. I did tell the officer that interviewed me that I did indeed stop and that he was speeding, I don't know if that affected it at all. Another factor may have been the damage location.

Thing [vL]

Yesterday I was down at The Planet working on one of my boxes when I saw a rather hot looking girl working on a machine several cabinets down from me.  I was like "wtf??", so I went down and talked to her.  She actually works there in the NOC and was working on a customer's server.  Hot chick, smart, and works in a NOC; I'm in love!  I wonder if my wife will give me permission to marry her.

Before you ask me for a pic, let me tell you I don't have one.  They don't allow cameras in there and even if I tried to sneak one in, I'd get busted.  The surveillance in that place in crazy.

hismajesty

The mouse is dead! (Poisoned)

Explicit

Poor mouse...

So I was at a party last night, and was able to pick up a fifth of Southern Comfort that was a quarter-full.

Gotta love free drinks.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Last night was the annual/semi-annual (it depends) bottomless handgrenade party.

Pretty cool.

It was after our basketball game @ 3 band members' house (1 is the asst director).  Later on our director showed up too (he's a grad student).
Did some flippin awesome dance thing, yeah.
Jacque sang just about EVERY song we played that night, she was funny.
A friend kept hitting on this chick, it was so sad too cause she was like no...(nicely though).  Crazy thing was that when she got there she looked familiar but we didn't think anything of it & just asked what other parties she'd been to.  Then another friend that was trashed came up & was like "you were at our dinner @ my house"...then we all went "WTF OH!, that makes sense" & yeah.

Earlier that night Sarahabob (Sara) pointed her (the chick we didn't recognize) & said she was easy so friend #3 could make her "#9" (you can figure that out on your own).

Fun night.
Aggies won last home game!  WHOO!

Reggie Reggie Reggie (Theus, the coach).
(ré-bun-dance)

|