• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

I think I'm coming down with some form of a respiratory infection.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 21, 2006, 07:34 PM
eww, them aint fun

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=+las+cruces,+nm&ll=32.374149,-106.876545&spn=0.002261,0.006781&t=k
I found a Google Map Image of a past Chile Challenge event while I was looking for what roads to get out to the Chile Challenge this year, AWESOME!

EDIT:
LOL @ East Picacho Elementary's new quite cafeteria program.
I guess the kids got too loud so they implemented some new contest program for the kids.  Everyday @ the end of lunch the quietest class they get ranked slightly higher.

What IDIOT expects little 1-5th graders to be silent for 20 minutes everyday at lunch!?  That is madness
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Joe[x86]

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 21, 2006, 07:47 PM
eww, them aint fun

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=+las+cruces,+nm&ll=32.374149,-106.876545&spn=0.002261,0.006781&t=k
I found a Google Map Image of a past Chile Challenge event while I was looking for what roads to get out to the Chile Challenge this year, AWESOME!

EDIT:
I guess the kids got too loud so they implemented some new contest program for the kids.  Everyday @ the end of lunch the quietest class they get ranked slightly higher.

What IDIOT expects little 1-5th graders to be silent for 20 minutes everyday at lunch!?  That is madness

Yeah, we should just open the campus so nobody eats at school. Ah, the good old days when we were so restricted.. =p
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on February 21, 2006, 09:05 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 21, 2006, 07:47 PM
eww, them aint fun

EDIT:

Yeah, we should just open the campus so nobody eats at school. Ah, the good old days when we were so restricted.. =p
Open the campus?...for 11yr olds?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

My school still has open campus. Tis awsome.

Announcing the release of Pancho Carrancho! It's a spanish project of me and some of my friends. The spanish is poor, and the translations back to english even poorer.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=128416726177985778

CrAz3D

Why the hell would you translate something english>spansih>english???
Why not just go english>english?

LOL, this is awesome!
I like the shaking bush & falling out of the tree.
I <3 the voice overs too
WTF is with the gayness @ the end???
(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

starbucks.

yesplz.

bye.

CrAz3D

Week after next I go to Reno for the annual bbasl tournament.
Leave March 7, come back either saturday or sunday.

Then 2 weeks later I get spring break.

2 spring breaks, basically, WHOO!
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Ugh. I had a doctors appointment today at 3:15, and I got there about 2:55. I was hoping they'd see me either early or on time so I could get to lacrosse by 4 and only miss an hour of it. No no no. They didn't see me until about 4:55 (they close at 5pm) and I didn't leave until about 5:40. Was teh sux.

Oh, and they just said my acid reflux was acting up in conjuction with a "virus" but I don't know what type of virus or anything. So basically I went there for nothing.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 22, 2006, 06:01 PM
Ugh. I had a doctors appointment today at 3:15, and I got there about 2:55. I was hoping they'd see me either early or on time so I could get to lacrosse by 4 and only miss an hour of it. No no no. They didn't see me until about 4:55 (they close at 5pm) and I didn't leave until about 5:40. Was teh sux.

Oh, and they just said my acid reflux was acting up in conjuction with a "virus" but I don't know what type of virus or anything. So basically I went there for nothing.
You had an APPOINTMENT for 3:15 & they didn't get to you until 1.5 hours later?  I would've been TICKED.

I walked out of a doc appt after waiting 35 minutes to get in...I called my mom & said I was leavng & she got ALL mad & said to go back in.  It was for my knee so it wasn't something important like you had, but still a wait that long is INSANE
(ré-bun-dance)

teamstfu

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 22, 2006, 04:47 PM
Week after next I go to Reno for the annual bbasl tournament.
Leave March 7, come back either saturday or sunday.

Then 2 weeks later I get spring break.

2 spring breaks, basically, WHOO!

well aren't you just special...... >:(

Falcon[anti-yL]

This is the 2nd time in a row that Taco Bell ran out of frito burritos when I wanted some.

hismajesty

Yeah it sucked having to be in a doctors office for a total of 3 hours and them not really even know what's wrong with me.

hismajesty

And today I'm worse. Lacrosse practice was hell due to my constant coughing/chest pains.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 23, 2006, 04:34 PM
And today I'm worse. Lacrosse practice was hell due to my constant coughing/chest pains.
Why did you go?...
Isn't it actually worse to be running around & such while trying to get over some sort of infection thing?

CHILE CHALLENGE STARTS!!!
http://www.lcsun-news.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060223/NEWS01/602230318
(ré-bun-dance)

|