• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Joe[x86]

I have 5+ inches of hair, all around my head. I'm shaving it.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on February 19, 2006, 11:54 AM
Shave it? eww no.
cut it, eys
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

as it turns out my friend was gonna invite me to go to laser tag last night but he had the last digit of my number wrong and couldn't get through to me. I could have been social yesterday, but nnooooo.

CrAz3D

aw:(
what a loser, there are only 8 other digits to try from the last one you have.
unless, I guess, he didnt know he only had the last digit wrong.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 19, 2006, 12:03 PM
Quote from: Joe on February 19, 2006, 11:54 AM
Shave it? eww no.
cut it, eys

It's around 1/3 inch, now.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

yay.

Daytona is on, I'm watching, I don't know why though..only thing on I guess
boo
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

yeah he didn't know it was wrong or which number was wrong.

So my grandparents are in town, they arrived Thursday night and leave on Tuesday afternoon. They mainly came up to do taxes here (my grandpa has to do them here and in Florida) So they drove up with my aunt who I guess was visiting them, and they're flying back. Tommorow my grandpa is going to be driving my car since I don't have school. That kind of sucks since now I have to bum a ride with a friend because we're going to the movies tommorow apparently. But it's OK because my grandpa filled up my tank today (I had 1/4 tank so that's like $30 he saved me.) Woo.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 19, 2006, 03:13 PM
yeah he didn't know it was wrong or which number was wrong.

So my grandparents are in town, they arrived Thursday night and leave on Tuesday afternoon. They mainly came up to do taxes here (my grandpa has to do them here and in Florida) So they drove up with my aunt who I guess was visiting them, and they're flying back. Tommorow my grandpa is going to be driving my car since I don't have school. That kind of sucks since now I have to bum a ride with a friend because we're going to the movies tommorow apparently. But it's OK because my grandpa filled up my tank today (I had 1/4 tank so that's like $30 he saved me.) Woo.
*high five* grandpa w/money!
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

word. but he was just doing it because it's not really right to borrow someones car and not put gas in it. but I doubt he's going to be using 3/4 of a tank.

But it sucks for him that he has to do taxes here, but it's cause he owned property here during this tax year (sold last one in August.) Ehh.

CrAz3D

Why doesn' he just do it by mail?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 19, 2006, 03:52 PM
Why doesn' he just do it by mail?

I don't know, he's been using the same tax firm for many years or something. I didn't ask him much about it.

CrAz3D

oh, wonder why they just dont mail stuff, maybe a good reason to come visit.

anywhoo.
friends mom went in for surgery last week to remove kidney stones.  had a bad reaction to some sort of medicine and went into a coma.
they are going to take her off lifesupport in the next 24hrs or so.

ya dont realize how good you've got it til something happens near you.  I hope all my friends lives work out good. i love them all
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

wow how ironic I read your post CrAz3D; after just watching Final Destination 2...

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 19, 2006, 05:39 PM
wow how ironic I read your post CrAz3D; after just watching Final Destination 2...
....?
i dont recall anything in there about kidney stones
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 19, 2006, 05:53 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 19, 2006, 05:39 PM
....?
i dont recall anything in there about kidney stones

no...like a random freak accident that nobody guessed put her onto life support

and then
ya dont realize how good you've got it til something happens near you.  I hope all my friends lives work out good. i love them all

|