• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

60-34 isn't bad?
whew, what's a bad score then?

I thought you said the girls beat Maury?

We went to IHop once My friend & I drove 3 other people (they were WAY too high to drive) & when the waiter came up he asked how we were doing & my 3 friends stopped & looked at eachother all scared.  The waiter was like "loosen up" & the started to laughed VERY nervously, it was awesomely funny.

Saw The Producers last night, pretty good.  I don't know whether I like this or the Broadway more.  I'd like to see the original movie too

EDIT:
I missed my chiro appointment.  I wrote it down even before I left the office last time as 130, I just got a call saying i missed it cause it was at 1230.
I dont see how I couldve heard 130 from 1230, dont sound alike.
I always even make sure to double check when I ask & such
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 28, 2006, 10:10 AM
60-34 isn't bad?
whew, what's a bad score then?

I thought you said the girls beat Maury?

We went to IHop once My friend & I drove 3 other people (they were WAY too high to drive) & when the waiter came up he asked how we were doing & my 3 friends stopped & looked at eachother all scared. The waiter was like "loosen up" & the started to laughed VERY nervously, it was awesomely funny.

No it's not. I think first place gets like 14 points or something, so if we had had one more first and then a 2nd, or a 2nd 3rd and 2nd or something we would have won. It's also the fact that it was a two team meet, not a trimeet, with a trimeet the 3rd team helps because they take points away from the better team and would have helped us. Originally we were supposed to be swimming Maury in a trimeet with some sucky school there too (Booker T. Washington I think, you can tell by the name they can't swim lol :P) but it got cancelled due to pool problems in December. So who knows what would have happened.

Yeah the Maury girls lost to a different school. This other school, Norview, my schools girls beat them. I expected that since we beat Norview then our girls would beat Maury MAYBE, but nahhh.

Our waiter didn't say anything really, the one we think was on crack or something stopped waiting us..he just sat us and took our drinks and then some lady came. The few people in there looked at us though a few times, or at least I only noticed it a few times. We weren't high though, just insanely tired. I normally would have restrained myself in a public place as such, but whateva.

CrAz3D

Why can't Booker T swim?...
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 28, 2006, 01:56 PM
Why can't Booker T swim?...

They to gangsta to swim. No, seriously, not to be racist but it's pretty much an all black school and black people for various reasons generally don't swim competitively. And the ones that do aren't really that good, with exceptions of course from schools like Maury who has one lol.

OH and another bad thing!!!!! I left one of my interior lights on in my jeep from 11:10 last night until about 6:40 this morning at my house (road with friend to LQ.) I bet my battery is seriously low/on the verge of death?

CrAz3D: How bad is this? Should I just turn the car on and let it run to recharge it or what? Is it going to cause future problems?

CrAz3D

Turn it on & let it run (assuming it turns on)
Drive to school, it should be fine.

My friends once moved my jeep (BE CAREFUL, the ignitions in my 83 wagoneer & my friends 90s cherokee didnt like to lock) & didnt turn it off all the way.  They left it in the "run" position (with engine off) for about 4 hrs, my jeep chugged ( or w/e ) while trying to start
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I drive more places than just school. Should I take it to Advanced Auto Parts or something and have THEM recharge it?

Edit: I started my car and I still had battery power over the 3rd line (so I think over 1/4 power) and now I'm just letting the car run. My dad said it's fine since I still had juice left in it and stuff.

My mom talked to one of my coaches today at my sisters swim class and she was saying how proud she was at everybody on the team swimming hard and shaving off time. :)

CrAz3D

If you just run it a while it recharges itself, thats what the alternator does.

Also, the battery "gauge", it doesnt measure how much power is left, it measures how much the battery is charing(+)/discharing(-)
(ré-bun-dance)

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 28, 2006, 05:27 PM
If you just run it a while it recharges itself, thats what the alternator does.

Also, the battery "gauge", it doesnt measure how much power is left, it measures how much the battery is charing(+)/discharing(-)

Hopefully your battery is discharing more than it is charing...

Joe[x86]

It takes mail forever to get from iago's house to my house. I bet he didn't put enough stamps on, or something like that =p.

I now feel stupid, for not ordering Slackware disks along with that. =p
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

Quote from: Joe on January 28, 2006, 09:43 PM
It takes mail forever to get from iago's house to my house. I bet he didn't put enough stamps on, or something like that =p.

It has to go through customs.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 29, 2006, 05:35 AM
Quote from: Joe on January 28, 2006, 09:43 PM

It has to go through customs.

Oh yeah, duh.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

hmm, new mustang $26k....I wonder.
I'd need another job though :(
(ré-bun-dance)

dx

* dx drools over the charger!

CrAz3D

Quote from: dx on January 29, 2006, 12:54 PM
* dx drools over the charger!
Drools too

I'm still confused about the new camaro though...i dont know if i like it.
Plus, anyway, this new camaro can't be the poor man's camaro, unless that poor man is ric
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Dr. Pepper + Hot Cheatoes = Mmmm Mmmm I'm lovin' it!

|