• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

I have my Analysis and AP Biology exam.

I'll probably pass the Analysis one with a C, and fail the Bio one. Those are my two hardest classes.

Also apparently I'm taking these two sophmores to lunch, and my friend might go. I am semi-friends with them, and I don't like them. I don't really WANT to, but now they'll stop asking to go to lunch. One is sorta attractive, but they're both pretty much snobby bitches lol. Ehhh. Oh well. My friend might go.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 23, 2006, 07:34 PM
Also apparently I'm taking these two sophmores to lunch, and my friend might go. I am semi-friends with them, and I don't like them. I don't really WANT to, but now they'll stop asking to go to lunch. One is sorta attractive, but they're both pretty much snobby bitches lol. Ehhh. Oh well. My friend might go.

My friend, you must exercise the pimp hand given unto us by God.  Wield it in the name of the Divine one, and ward off the evil lip-work of the witches of the brothel.

Actually, just tell them you don't want to go.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 23, 2006, 07:40 PM

Haha I have. They just keep asking and saying "no, you're taking us" etc. But I'm not going to be able to go at all unless I can get my mom to give me some money because I spent all but $1 on gas. I need to cash a check I got for returning my moms Christmas gift..

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 23, 2006, 07:40 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 23, 2006, 07:34 PM

My friend, you must exercise the pimp hand given unto us by God. Wield it in the name of the Divine one, and ward off the evil lip-work of the witches of the brothel.

W/e the fuck he just said., ditto.
But if you aint gots the cash dont take 'em.  Gas costs dough, they gotta pay up (in one way or another ) to go

I am taking French 112 (sorta like French 1, part 2).
I haven't had French for 4 semesters, bleh.  I can't remember definitions/translations of words...I am learning more about the struture now than I did in French 2 in highschool tho, stupid Argentinian teacher @ MHS.
Yay OLD dude @ NMSU
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

I feel sad now. I am one of the top ten on (Time Online).

Explicit

Quote from: Shout on January 23, 2006, 08:05 PM

Graze your forehead with a crown of thorns, and bleed the sadness away.  You'll know you're making progress when you blink and are on the ground bathing in your own blood.

If that doesn't tickle your pickle, why not just post less?

dx

Quote from: Joe on January 22, 2006, 08:53 PM
He had a meeting with Rabbi Craig, Marianne, and Tessa. Of course, I'm not special enough, so I play three games of solitare, losing all of them (twas great fun). Later on, Natasha shows up, and I play air hockey against her (and lose miserably), and then play pool against her (anihalating her miserably). Johnathan plays some Christian Screaming Metal, which rocked quite a bit (I couldn't understand it).

Hmm..Rabbi Craig, got a new friend joe?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on January 23, 2006, 08:05 PM
Out of 3 categories I'm in all 3.

#5 in top posters
#2 in top topic starters
#3 in most time online
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 21, 2005, 10:46 PM
Quote from: Newby on April 21, 2005, 10:39 PM
I'm installing custom maps on my CS server! Rawr!
nice!
meow?
OMG REALIZATION!
I do believe I was reply #1337 here, or maybe I've already mentioned that
(ré-bun-dance)

dx

You'll get over it

Explicit

I hate not being able to sleep.  Ugh...

QwertyMonster

Yay another day off again today. I have my MOCK Exams next week. And then in May my Exams for sets and grades for year 10.

Joe[x86]

Tis gotta suck, Disco.

I ran out of normal socks (shot last pair with nice hole yesterday), so I'm now working on the dress socks.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

QwertyMonster

I am off for tommorow aswell now. It might be up to 2 weeks, due to rats infesting our school and water. Ouch!

hismajesty

My Analysis exam was pretty easy, my Biology one was hard as hell. I was guessing or cheating off of this girl most of the time. I knew she hadn't studied but I was hoping maybe she knew them or something.

Later that day when my friend Shawn, me, those two girls, and another friend who kind of invited himself but that was good because it made it less awkward (as in it didn't look like it was a double date or something), went to El Azteca (Mexican Restraunt). Anyway, the girl I cheated off of and her friend who's also in the class well they were both in there and she asked me how I thought I did. And I was all "haha, I cheated off of you" and she was like "lolol, why did you do that? I was doing eenie-meenie-miney-moe(sp?)" Ehhhh

And then I had to drive Scarlet and Lauren (two girls) to Scarlet's house. Wow, her house is prettty darn big and it has a private beach thing. Pretty slick. Their TV rocks. And she gave us a tour including her room, and I thought I was doing well having my own bathroom..she has her own kitchen and bathroom connected to her room. Lucky..

|