• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 21, 2006, 01:07 PM
My friends generally have 'fancy tastes' would this work with glass bottles ?Wink

I too usually prefer nicer beer which does not come in cans.  Unfortunantly for this game you must sacrifice your taste and drink something from a can. 

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 21, 2006, 01:16 PM
CrAz3D: Think about it, sword fighting with a bunch of taped-up glass bottles...
The glass would make it stronger ... til it hit something ;)

I'll talk to my peeps
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Quote from: K on January 21, 2006, 12:52 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 21, 2006, 11:46 AM
eh, feeling kind of hung over right now.

Last night we played "Wizard Staff."
Wizard staff is an innovative drinking game wherein you duct tape your empty beer cans to the bottom of your current beer, forming a "Wizard Staff" or "Tower of Power." As the game progressess and you get drunker, you begin to get very competative about the size of your staff.

It is also important to mock those with smaller Wizard Staffs by calling them "Ronald" or any other derogatory Wizard-based comment.

When all the beer is gone, generally it devolves into a Wizard Staff fight. As such, it is important to duct tape your staff firmly so that it can sustain structural damage and still be used as a weapon.

That is totally awesome.  I'll try it next time.  :)
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

dx

Wizard staff is an innovative drinking game wherein you duct tape your empty beer cans to the bottom of your current beer, forming a "Wizard Staff" or "Tower of Power."  As the game progressess and you get drunker, you begin to get very competative about the size of your staff. 

It is also important to mock those with smaller Wizard Staffs by calling them "Ronald" or any other derogatory Wizard-based comment.

When all the beer is gone, generally it devolves into a Wizard Staff fight.  As such, it is important to duct tape your staff firmly so that it can sustain structural damage and still be used as a weapon.

we do that but get the tall cans and tape em' to our hands so it's hard to use the restroom...winner is the one who lasts longest without urinating on himself

CrAz3D

Quote from: dx on January 21, 2006, 08:35 PM

Wizard staff is an innovative drinking game wherein you duct tape your empty beer cans to the bottom of your current beer, forming a "Wizard Staff" or "Tower of Power."  As the game progressess and you get drunker, you begin to get very competative about the size of your staff. 

When all the beer is gone, generally it devolves into a Wizard Staff fight.  As such, it is important to duct tape your staff firmly so that it can sustain structural damage and still be used as a weapon.

we do that but get the tall cans and tape em' to our hands so it's hard to use the restroom...winner is the one who lasts longest without urinating on himself
How do you drink more?...just tap on a new can?
Can you still reach your face?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Tazo on January 21, 2006, 09:04 AM
does that mean you are putting that queer ass sig back up ;D

Rofl no.

K

Quote from: dx on January 21, 2006, 08:35 PM

This sounds similar to the excellent game "Edward 40-Hands," wherein one duct tapes a 40 to each hand, rendering you unable to do anything except, well, drink 40s.  One is not allowed (or able) to remove the 40s until they are both empty.

warz

Yeah, but, once you're done.. how do you remove the 40? Wouldn't it still be equally hard to do anything without beer in the bottle? heh

Joe[x86]

Today rocked to the max.

7:00 - Woke up (or, got off WoW, I didn't sleep)
8:00 - Went outside and waited for ride to church (from neighbors)
8:20 - Gave up on neighbors coming, went inside to get ride from dad
8:35 - Sunday school starts, 5 minutes late. They wait for me or something. 'Tis weird.
9:30 - Sunday school ends, church starts. Met up with Natasha, Danielle, and Zach. We all go to the front of the room and start 'moshing' (twas weak).
11:00 - Church = over

Until 5:00-ish
Went to Travis' house, grabbed some food, and played some Halo II. Johnathan came over, and we played some more Halo II. Then we went to Wisconsin Dells and saw some ice sculptures, and a local band that rocked out loud (Travis got a phone call, and had to run out of the tent, which was quite warm). Went back to his place, and played some more Halo II, and ate some icecream and stuff (not at the same time). Then we headed to church again!

He had a meeting with Rabbi Craig, Marianne, and Tessa. Of course, I'm not special enough, so I play three games of solitare, losing all of them (twas great fun). Later on, Natasha shows up, and I play air hockey against her (and lose miserably), and then play pool against her (anihalating her miserably). Johnathan plays some Christian Screaming Metal, which rocked quite a bit (I couldn't understand it). We went to the bowling alley, to find out that they have bowling league instead of open bowling, contrary to what we confirmed over a week ago, so we head to Travis' house for Halo II and pizza.

Around 7:30 we headed back to the church, to find that Natasha was gone (I bought her a 25 cent ring at the bowling alley which I was going to give her out just to be weird, so I was kinda sad). Called dad, got a ride, went home, posted.

'night all.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

You moshed in church?!

*sigh*, I never understood all these new con-flabbed "pop church" things.
I'm more of a hellfire & brimstone kinda church guy
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Seahawks beat the Panthers!  We're going to the Superbowl.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 22, 2006, 10:26 PM
Go hawks!

Did you get the chance to watch the game?  This was by far, the best one I've seen the Hawks shovel out in a long time.  Hasselbeck and Alexander rocked.

K

Quote from: warz on January 22, 2006, 08:28 PM
Yeah, but, once you're done.. how do you remove the 40? Wouldn't it still be equally hard to do anything without beer in the bottle? heh

You have to have someone else remove them.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 22, 2006, 10:38 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 22, 2006, 10:26 PM
Go hawks!

Did you get the chance to watch the game?  This was by far, the best one I've seen the Hawks shovel out in a long time.  Hasselbeck and Alexander rocked.
Parts.
(ré-bun-dance)

|