• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on January 12, 2006, 05:30 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 11, 2006, 11:32 PM
I don't agree with their extremity (closing the IRS, FEA, ATF, DEA, etc) ...

Closing these completely nessary institutions would result in a mass libertarian takeover! Oh noes! The libertarians! Run for the hills! Wait! There on the hill! Run to the nearest corporate office!
*They're ;)

GOOD NEWS!
While reading through NM gun laws I've discovered I can now legally carry a handgun!  Grant it I have to be 25 (for now) to have a concealed weapons permit, but I can carry in the open!

I wonder what the laws about schools are.  Saying you can't leave it locked in your car (while you attend/visit school) is the same as saying you can't have a gun...unless you park off campus I spose...but that isn't allowed where I went to highschool.

I SERIOUSLY need to call the state/sheriff police peoples
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

So we won our swim meet.

I improved my time by like 0.0 seconds.

The Maury (rival school mentioned elsewhere in here) girls lost in the meet before ours..first time in 34 years. Hopefully that is a foreshadowing of the Maury guys losing 2 weeks from now for the first time in 34 years...against us.

Next week we have two easy schools and I'm having to swim backstroke...

---

And today I offered to give my friends sister (since she was going to academic challenge copetition and thus couldn't take her) a ride home, and this other girl I know. Girl one (sister) is Leah. I met her once at a Halloween Party (the one where I was Bush) and she's pretty hot (but she's a Freshmen). Then the other girl is Lauren, I've 'known' her since middle school and I've talked to her but we're not friends or anything. She's a junior and rather hot.

Well they both got a ride home. When Leah got in she was like "so you're not going to take us to a strange place and rape us are you?" And I said, "I don't know maybe" and she laughed I think. So I drove them home and tried to carry conversation and whatnot for the whole minute and a half drive to drop Leah off. I really wanted to drop Lauren off first so I could drive with Leah by herself since I'm more attracted to her than Lauren. Ehh whatever.

Explicit

It's been raining for 25 consecutive days here in Seattle.  The record for our city was 33 days, so maybe we'll break it?

Too bad there are mudslides and what not on account of the rain...
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 12, 2006, 05:47 PM

Closing these completely nessary institutions would result in a mass libertarian takeover! Oh noes! The libertarians! Run for the hills! Wait! There on the hill! Run to the nearest corporate office!
*They're ;)

GOOD NEWS!
While reading through NM gun laws I've discovered I can now legally carry a handgun!  Grant it I have to be 25 (for now) to have a concealed weapons permit, but I can carry in the open!

I wonder what the laws about schools are.  Saying you can't leave it locked in your car (while you attend/visit school) is the same as saying you can't have a gun...unless you park off campus I spose...but that isn't allowed where I went to highschool.

Why would you want one???

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on January 13, 2006, 07:32 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 12, 2006, 05:47 PM

*They're ;)

GOOD NEWS!

Why would you want one???
I already have one, that's why I want to find out.
I have an old .22 6 shooter revolver
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Shout on January 08, 2006, 06:03 AM
Ultra Zone in Madison is awsome. HUGE++. 3 floors. $4.00 a game. :D

I have to agree wholeheartedly. Thats where we went. =)

I was smelling some pepper at lunch today, and sniffed a bit too hard. That stuff BURNS.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

warz

CrAz3D

So I was rearended today.

Headed north (4 lane road, 2 lanes each way) in left hand lane stopped to turn left.
Guy didn't notice me stopped there and he hit me.  My neck is slightly stiff.

I have a doctor's appointment alter today, a chiropractic one related to a previos accident.

I've been hit every January (twice) since my Jeep accident.  time 1 I was on the way to the doc when I was hit, this time I just have an appt later on today...pfft

My ghetto Honda is even MORE ghetto now.
Trunk doesn't close, I don't care to spend the insurnace money on my car to fix it.
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Friday 13th, ooo spooky. I just done both my knee's in by rollerskating. Ouch! :( That's Friday 13th for you. :P

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 13, 2006, 05:24 PM
So I was rearended today.

Headed north (4 lane road, 2 lanes each way) in left hand lane stopped to turn left.
Guy didn't notice me stopped there and he hit me. My neck is slightly stiff.

I have a doctor's appointment alter today, a chiropractic one related to a previos accident.

I've been hit every January (twice) since my Jeep accident. time 1 I was on the way to the doc when I was hit, this time I just have an appt later on today...pfft

My ghetto Honda is even MORE ghetto now.
Trunk doesn't close, I don't care to spend the insurnace money on my car to fix it.

That must suck.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

teamstfu

hismajesty (Trust1337).... I wonder about him....

teamstfu0905: You and Tyler (CrAz3D) are dorks, I hope you know that
Trust1337: Sorry.
teamstfu0905: And I DO NOT suck at life
teamstfu0905: jerk
Trust1337: Sorry.
teamstfu0905: Meh, you don't care.
teamstfu0905: You don't mean it. :-(
Trust1337: You're right. Sorry. :-(
teamstfu0905: Ass hole!
Trust1337: I am. Sorry about that.
teamstfu0905: So what do you have against me?
Trust1337: You took my man.
teamstfu0905: You can have his sister.
teamstfu0905: She's your age
Trust1337: Probably not.
teamstfu0905: Ooh you only like boys huh
teamstfu0905: Forgot.
teamstfu0905: Sorry
Trust1337: Yeah. Girls are too far out of my league.
teamstfu0905: Well anyway. Im' sorry I took your man. And I'm sorry you are gay.
Trust1337: I'll get over it.
teamstfu0905: Get over what? Being gay?
Trust1337: both
teamstfu0905: Oh ok

So what's your opinion?

QwertyMonster

SNiFFeR

Trust, I can't believe you lied to me.  You are a pretend gay!

Joe[x86]

Oh man! Cupsd just crashed. But of course, the garbage collector will pick up the ceramic shards all over the place. Man, Linux rocks!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

markeus

I drank a bottle of jagermeister last night with a friend.. upon completion i took my shotglass and threw it against my bedroom wall.. I have since cut my feet 6 times.

Moral: If your going to throw a shotglass against the wall of your bedroom, be prepared to wear shoes INSIDE...

|