• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Yeah. That's a good idea.

I'm not too concerned about it though, I barely even score points for the team (I do relays and my lane is usually last...except last meet we were 2nd because I was put into the fast lane.)

CrAz3D

Hmm, off to work.  Yay.

Played psychiatrist & Octpus 8 last night w/friends.  Won at psychiatrist on the first one they gave me rather quickly so I had to do another & I guessed the right answer pretty quick but they told me I was wrong so we kept at it until I guess the same freakin thing again & they said I was right.
I was like "WTF!".

Also, the fact that some people didn't understand how to play (in regards to this specific riddle) REALLY confused me so it hurt for a while.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Sounds like a fun game.

Today was Kristen's 17th birthday. I wanted to make it a point to say Happy Birthday to her today. But, of course, I didn't. I only saw her at swim practice/sitting in her car this morning. I wasn't going to go up to her car and say "OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and she left swim practice early (and I got there late.)

Ehhhh. Now I have to go get my haircut. The lady that cuts my hair said my hair is 'mildewing' do to the chlorine.

CrAz3D

eww, wtf, wash your hair more often or something then.
It turnin green yet?

I remember during the summer blond kids' hair would go green from the chlorine
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

I have red hair. It's not going to turn green.

It's just that my rinse off after practice isn't getting all of the chlorine out. Apparently I smell strongly of chlorine too at like...all times. I just can't smell it though, I guess I'm used to it.

CrAz3D

Do you not shower later on in the evening/next morning?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Yes I shower everyday. I have really thick hair though so I guess it retains the chlorine better? That's what the lady said, she said it wasn't my fault. All I have to do is just get swimmers conditioner made for stripping chlorine.

CrAz3D

Oh, k.
You might be able to cut off/pluck out every other hair & you'd have thinner hair
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

My hair cut sucks now. I hate it. My hair grows uber fast so it's not TOTALLY bad. But it still will suck for like a week. Ehhh

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 10, 2006, 06:25 PM
My hair cut sucks now. I hate it. My hair grows uber fast so it's not TOTALLY bad. But it still will suck for like a week. Ehhh

Grow an afro, and breed lice there.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

shout

I have thick + uber fast growing hair as well. To keep my haircut above my eyes but more than two inches long requires a cut every other week.

CrAz3D

Random dude just walked into the office again.

Dude: "uh, hi"
Secretary: "hi"
Dude: "is there uh.......someone here"
Secretary: "excuse me?"
Dude: "is there someone here I can talk to?"
Secretary: "Not really"
Dude: "You're not just saying that...?"
Secretary: "No, there's not really anyone here that you could talk to"
Dude: *leaves*

Dude is dressed in women's exercise clothing stuff w/long hair.  He was way thin, probably on meth, I hear that my city is a big meth trafficing place.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

CrAz3D

Saw that on the MySpace Libertarians' profile.

I don't agree with their extremity (closing the IRS, FEA, ATF, DEA, etc) but I do agree with some of their less extreme ideals, gun control, marijuana legalization.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 11, 2006, 11:32 PM
I don't agree with their extremity (closing the IRS, FEA, ATF, DEA, etc) ...

Closing these completely nessary institutions would result in a mass libertarian takeover! Oh noes! The libertarians! Run for the hills! Wait! There on the hill! Run to the nearest corporate office!

|