• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

UserLoser

Quote from: Shout on January 06, 2006, 07:13 PM
Me, my gf, Nabo, and some chick I'm trying to hook Nabo up with, are going bowling tonight.

I went bowling last night.  I bowled a 200, and other games were ~150-160, bah.

UserLoser

Quote from: Joe on January 07, 2006, 04:54 PM
Quote from: dx on January 07, 2006, 03:53 PM
Quote from: Joe on January 07, 2006, 02:30 PM
QuoteWho do you think I was talking about Joe?

I was refering to the fact that I'm in special ed (for behavior problems, not educational problems).

Joe throws feces

That's UL.

Cram it, newbie.

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on January 08, 2006, 01:38 PM
I went bowling last night.  I bowled a 200, and other games were ~150-160, bah.

Haha, I went bowling late July of 2005 with a bunch of friends. Our first games didn't pass 100, but towards the end I got somewhere around a 230! It was pretty cool watching me go from a 70 to a 180 after one game. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

I've never played laser tag, I don't even know if we have one in our state...:(

Drunk bowling is best...period

Stayed @ jacque's last night in alalalalalalamogordo.  Played Mario Party 6?.  New twist on video games I've never experienced, video game board game kinda thing goin on, very cool.
Back now so I can fix my honda (stupid gay thing) when my dad gets back.  Fun fun honda
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

« Reply #4580 on: Right now at 09:50:57 AM »

warz

SNiFFeR

CrAz3D

School starts next thursday for me...been out since Dec. 6th.  I don't want to go back, i'm ready for summer.  But I want a job that takes up more time for the summer, daytime anyway...just don't want to lose job I have now, it works in my schedule awesomely.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Warrior on January 08, 2006, 11:44 AM
Yea same here, if you play more than once however (Say you reserve 4 games for a party) they skip the briefings and you get strapped up (Armor, Headset, and Gun) and get out there :)

Our arena is like an alien planet with a caves system, we can have ffa or teams.
To earn a point for a team you destroy thier "Power core" which freezes the entire teams gun for 10 seconds. You run up to the base and shoot into the core (Usually straight up into a box) and it will make a sound and announce it. You gain 15points for yourself and 5 for your team

When you kill someone (Health meter) they cannot shoot for 5 seconds and you gain 10 points

So at the end there are the overall best team and the top ranking players.

Mine is just like that.

hismajesty

OMG so my swim coach pulled the guys aside after practice today to have a meeting. Apparently he thinks we have a great chance at beating our school rivals, Maury High School two weeks from now...and in districts. As rumor has it, they only have 7-9 guys swimmers (meaning they can't even fill every event most likely. Plus they'll be dead tired.) It's based off of rumor, and he said that there's been times in the past where he thought they would win and they haven't.

This is big, I mean so big Sports Illustrated could cover it or something (that happened before here I beleive after a "dynasty" per se was beat. This school hasn't lost a swim meet in 34 years, and they've NEVER lost at Districts. You know how freakin awesome that would be? I'm gonna try to train so hard for the next 2 weeks so I can be apart of history if we do it.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 09, 2006, 03:52 PM
OMG so my swim coach pulled the guys aside after practice today to have a meeting. Apparently he thinks we have a great chance at beating our school rivals, Maury High School two weeks from now...and in districts. As rumor has it, they only have 7-9 guys swimmers (meaning they can't even fill every event most likely. Plus they'll be dead tired.) It's based off of rumor, and he said that there's been times in the past where he thought they would win and they haven't.

This is big, I mean so big Sports Illustrated could cover it or something (that happened before here I beleive after a "dynasty" per se was beat. This school hasn't lost a swim meet in 34 years, and they've NEVER lost at Districts. You know how freakin awesome that would be? I'm gonna try to train so hard for the next 2 weeks so I can be apart of history if we do it.

Do you have a friend that attends the rival school?  Maybe they could find out something for you, and either prove/disprove the rumor, but that's just me.  Regardless, I wish you the best of luck!
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 09, 2006, 04:02 PM

Do you have a friend that attends the rival school? Maybe they could find out something for you, and either prove/disprove the rumor, but that's just me. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck!

No I don't.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 09, 2006, 04:13 PM

Do you have a friend that attends the rival school? Maybe they could find out something for you, and either prove/disprove the rumor, but that's just me. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck!

No I don't.
Drive over there & watch a practice?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 09, 2006, 05:03 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 09, 2006, 04:13 PM

No I don't.
Drive over there & watch a practice?

99% sure it wouldn't be allowed. One time some lady was standing at the door at the pool we practice at and one of our coaches was like "Sorry this is a closed practice."

It's pretty serious. At everyone of our meets the Maury coach has been there with a stopwatch and paper writing down everything. Our coach told us to make sure we meet the academic requirements too because if we beat them he guarantees they're going to be on their computers checking every single persons grades.

CrAz3D

Do they have a swim meet that you can attend before you both meet?
(ré-bun-dance)

|