• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

disco

My 2 doggies ran off yesterday morning and we only got one back from the pound today  :'(.  I hope the other one is alright...
Say it with me:

dx

Quote from: Joe on January 07, 2006, 02:30 PM
QuoteWho do you think I was talking about Joe?

I was refering to the fact that I'm in special ed (for behavior problems, not educational problems).

Joe throws feces

Newby

Quote from: Disco on January 07, 2006, 03:42 PM
My 2 doggies ran off yesterday morning and we only got one back from the pound today  :'(.  I hope the other one is alright...

:(.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: dx on January 07, 2006, 03:53 PM

I was refering to the fact that I'm in special ed (for behavior problems, not educational problems).

Joe throws feces

That's UL.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Explicit

Quote from: Joe on January 07, 2006, 04:54 PM
Quote from: dx on January 07, 2006, 03:53 PM

Joe throws feces

That's UL.

No, I'm sure it's you.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Hitmen

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 07, 2006, 02:22 PM
Quote from: Tazo on January 07, 2006, 01:51 PM
Well I went to Lazer Tag last night..what a trip.

At lazer tag, I guess you can become a 'member' for $35 or whatever. My friends and I have come to the conclusion that members spend all day every day at Lazer Tag, thus why they are so insanely good. We got our asses whooped by members, but my highlight of the night was when one of them said, "Strategies are for noob ninjas". I started laughing-hard-and my friends just made faces like 'wtf?!' lol.

Haha a few years ago my friend and I almost bought memberships. But then we didn't.

Lazer tag rocks.
People who spell laser with a 'z' need to be flogged.

hismajesty

Eh you're right Lazer Tag was that thing they sold in the stores. I'm talking of Laser Quest.

Warrior

Our laser tag is: Planet Trog. Insane place, two floors, caves, etc.. I always come in the top 5.

I remember this group of stupid kids thought they could beat me and my cousin and my little cousins. I came in 2nd Place, my cousin came in 3rd. Only reason a kid from thier team came first was because he camped and kept getting the little kids (loser).
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

shout

Ultra Zone in Madison is awsome. HUGE++. 3 floors. $4.00 a game. :D

hismajesty

Woah that's awesome. Ours isn't anything special, it's 2 floors but nobody really utilizes the bottom floor and stuff, it's mostly people running up to the crows nest (big sniping thing) and pushing their way into that.

Though lockins are so fun, where you play from 12-6. I've done that twice and it is awesome.

Warrior

Ours are 4$ for a 20 minute game, I usually play 2-3 games.
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

hismajesty

On the 27th we have another lockin (play from midnight to 6am). What's fun is that you play speciality games (like 4 horseman, or games with bases, etc.) instead of just a FFA. It's $30 for 6 hours.

I think regular games are like $8 normally (in the summer they're $5) for 20 minutes. But 5 minutes of play is used to give the rules and read players code etc. So it's really only 15 minutes.

Warrior

Yea same here, if you play more than once however (Say you reserve 4 games for a party) they skip the briefings and you get strapped up (Armor, Headset, and Gun) and get out there :)

Our arena is like an alien planet with a caves system, we can have ffa or teams.
To earn a point for a team you destroy thier "Power core" which freezes the entire teams gun for 10 seconds. You run up to the base and shoot into the core (Usually straight up into a box) and it will make a sound and announce it. You gain 15points for yourself and 5 for your team

When you kill someone (Health meter) they cannot shoot for 5 seconds and you gain 10 points

So at the end there are the overall best team and the top ranking players.

hismajesty

Yours sounds fun.

I hate hte briefings. Even if you've been playing with the exact same people (like the lockin) for the past 5 hours they still do the briefing every time.

Newby

Same here. Our laser tag (@ the boardwalk, a bowling alley) sucks hard.

One of the guns at it is busted and won't register being shot, and I had the great misfortune of getting this gun at my friend's birthday party. Everybody had around 700 points, whereas I came out with a couple thousand!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

|