|

disco

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on November 09, 2005, 07:49 PM
Whats wood II?
Saw II's worst enemy.

Woohoo, no school Friday!
Say it with me:

hismajesty

Wouldn't Saw II be Wood II's worst enemy?

disco

Their anger is mutual.
Say it with me:

hismajesty

Quote from: Disco on November 09, 2005, 08:10 PM
Their anger is mutual.

True, but I do beleive that Saw II is the one with more hostility. Wood II just kinda got stuck in this predicament, but he isn't the agressor.

Blaze

I am the greatest! --Larryboy
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Knew it, no one could beat me being a band aid.  (Say band aid outloud, thats what I was, a band aid)

Truck got washed today, I need to finish windows & a few other bits.  Honda is another $300 to have the alternator changed :(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

I have decided to never return to/through/over California again.  They have pretty scenery but they have pretty nutty people.

San Fran banned gun, Oakland took some guy's tire business & gave it to a SEARS Tire Store, Hollywood & most celebrities (need I say more?), pfft, stupid liberals.

Sidenote:
Somebody is saying Charlie Daniel's "Devil went down to Georgia" has satanic underlying messages, I'll let ya know who after I see the story on the news.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

Someone mail me Neverwinter Nights.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

K

Quote from: Joe on November 10, 2005, 09:04 PM
Someone mail me Neverwinter Nights.

Mail me a self-addressed stamped envelope and I shall do what you request.

CrAz3D

OOOH!
Aux lights on truck work (again)
Air horns on truck work (again)

Now I'm just anticipating receiving my iPod charger (a new one) so I can hardwire it into the truck & then have a cable from from the output of the charger to the radio & use it as such, very fun.
Also anticipating giftcertificate from Cabelas so i can buy a radar detector & hard wire it into my truck as well.  However, I may not want it to be terribly hard to get to as I drive my Honda on weekdays.  Maybe I can put it in a place where I can remove it easily for the week days.  hmm
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I had to go buy a jammer today (speedo that goes down thighs). Luckily in the store I wasn't in any state of arousal (and it also has a little thing to minimize visibility in the front) so it wasn't too big of a deal. But, uh, seeing a ton of girls (especially Kristen) in a bathing suit for 2 hours might be a little embarrasing when this outline of my penis appears against it!

This:

Yeah, and first swim practice is on monday from 2-4:30; I'm INSANELY nervous. I'm probably going to be one of the slowest people there.

Explicit

I went to the A Static Lullaby concert last night, and during the mosh, I got punched once in the face, once in the back of the head, and got numerous elbows to the ribs. It was a blast!
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Topaz

Joe[x86]

Erection in a jammer. Ouch.

Thanks K.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

Yeah, I'm not sure if a true erection would be possible. I wore mine for like a half an hour to get a fee l for it, I took it off like 45 minutes ago and my balls still hurt. They felt like they were going to go back inside my body or something.

|