• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Homecoming?...dang, that is sorta late in the year (to me @ least).  When did school start?

School started here (for the high schools) Aug 13th & they had homecoming mid-september-ish. 
Tonight is the Mayfield vs. Las Cruces high football game (formerly ranked the #3 highschool football rivalry in the nation by USAToday [that was like 5 yrs ago though]).
As it stands, Mayfield is the 39th ranked highschool team in the nation & Las Cruces highschool is like 4,210 or something...ha.  usually the game is REALLY close so emotions are flaring hardcore @ the end, not this time I guess. 
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hitmen

You people actually go to pep rallys? Damn, I just use it as an excuse to leave school early.

Warrior

It's actually mandatory and during school hours. Theres a game in 2 hours I'm going to as well.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

You can't just leave.  You have to walk off if you want to leave & you have to walk off the back way & then from there you have only 1 way to go to get somewhere (i.e. Sonic) & that is a long walk to get away from where security patrols.  You could have a friend waiting outside along some of the roads & drive away, assuming your friend was able to get out of class
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Hitmen

Wow, security patrols?? We're allowed to leave during pep rallys even though they're during school hours, but even when we're just skipping we can walk out right past the main office and out the front door, up the main entrance and out of the school. We don't have patrols, that's nuts.

Joe[x86]

Same here Hitmen. The office would probably just think we're running out to our car (even though its obvious (very obvious)) that we freshmen don't have cars. =)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

It started September 6th or 7th.

Zorm

Quote from: CrAz3D on November 04, 2005, 05:53 PM
You can't just leave.  You have to walk off if you want to leave & you have to walk off the back way & then from there you have only 1 way to go to get somewhere (i.e. Sonic) & that is a long walk to get away from where security patrols.  You could have a friend waiting outside along some of the roads & drive away, assuming your friend was able to get out of class

Whoa, up here everyone could care less if you ditch pep rallies or class. Just so long as you don't do anything stupid on campus. In the event you do something stupid they will call the cops and have you charged for whatever crimes+trespassing.

The punishment for ditching class is an email home to your parents and the teacher has the option of giving you a lower grade. If you ditch class too many times then its no longer the teachers option but a special review board which has the power to deny you credit for a class.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

CrAz3D

Security force: 1 fat guy, 1 guy that looks like he is in charage of the others, 1 smaller guy, 1 guy in a golf cart.

Security Patrol: Guy driving around on golf cart

Getting caught skipping: uhm, maybe lunch detention or something
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

I just walk out of class (during the lecture or w/e) and nothing ever happens.

Explicit

Reservoir Dogs is a good movie.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Newby

LAN party again! Woohoo!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hitmen

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on November 05, 2005, 11:14 PM
Agreed. It doesn't get much better than the ear scene.

CrAz3D

Went camping, it was fun.
I was climbing a rock & hit my chin, it is scraped a bit now.
Uh, camping was good.  I cooked 20 hamburgers for 6 people, we had like 5 left over.
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Quote from: Hitmen on November 06, 2005, 07:14 AM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on November 05, 2005, 11:14 PM
Agreed. It doesn't get much better than the ear scene.

That ear scene was gruesome, yet very entertaining.  I was actually hoping he'd get set on fire, but to my dismay, it didn't happen.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

|