• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

That would be awkward. Hehe.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

I'd have hung up, barricaded my doors, and sat in the corner farthest from any doors/windows.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

MY day thus far:
Government class; easy test, took all of 20 minutes then I sat around for 35 because my next class (geology) is in the same room
Geology; no class next tuesday, which means I'm gonna have 70? minutes between government & anthropology & that is just upstairs
Anthropology; it was ok, she didnt talk about herself much, she is saving that for thursday when she gets to tell us about all of her little expeditions, oh freakin joy

I guess today is national "I'm a queer" day. I've seen chalk drawings all over the sidewalks @ NMSU saying "come out" & so forth...I wish I had known, I would've bought/made a "Homosexuals are gay" shirt.

I want to start a nation "I'm not queer" day for next year...that would be fun

Tomorrow evening I watch "Birth of a Nation" as extra credit for my anthropology class & thursday there is some recital thing for even more extra credit.  YAY extra credit!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

October is coming out month, CrAz3D.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 11, 2005, 04:51 PM
October is coming out month, CrAz3D.
Well when the hell do they go back in?...
& I thought you were doing homework, or was that just some ploy to get me to leave you alone & stop IMing you :'(
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

I said I was going to play CS then eat dinner than do homework. I posted that after I ate dinner.

CrAz3D

oh,k

Band was slow today.

Tonight is my @ home night for the week.  I need to try to cut down on expenses.  I spend ~$65+ a week in gas, I have a $60/month phone bill, $19 a week on food stuffs.  Those are my bare minimum costs.  Now, if I eat out an extra day for lunch, or eat dinner or go out on the weekend to see a movie...sheesh.
I make like $400/month, generally speaking, assuming I work 4 weeks & 14 hours a week.

I'm gonna try to stop driving out to the university @ night so much (10.5 miles there & 10.5 back + any driving after I get to the university).  I'm gonna try to cut back on my truck too.  I drive my truck on weekends averaging about 150 miles, somehow, which is about $30 in gas.  On my Honda I'm dropping about $35 a week.  This is getting insane.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Work was slow. Very slow. We sold two (2) sandwiches.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on October 11, 2005, 10:10 PM
What kind of time frame are we talkin here?
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

Baraboo takes on Sauk Prarie this friday. That's Tasha's school. I don't care, we'll beat them anyhow. =p
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Ok, who wants to help me formulate my research paper into some sort of question?

My idea so far is civil rights & how people think they know what a civil right is but they try to use their rights in a way that the rights were not designed.  1 of my examples is how people say something, get in trouble for saying something, & then call out for freedom of speech cause they were stupid & said some offensive & got in trouble/yelled @/beat the hell out of.

How would I form some sort of question out of that?  My teacher suggested that I narrow it down to 1 specific civil liberty, I think she is an idiot (that's my right but I didn't say it outloud cause I knew I'd get in trouble!).  I want to focus not on 1 liberty but on the concept of people not knowing how to use/experience their liberties correctly.

Mucho thanks all
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 11, 2005, 10:15 PM
Quote from: Shout on October 11, 2005, 10:10 PM
What kind of time frame are we talkin here?

4 PM to 10 PM

Quote from: Joe on October 12, 2005, 12:45 AM
Baraboo takes on Sauk Prarie this friday. That's Tasha's school. I don't care, we'll beat them anyhow. =p

You live in Wisconsin? Where?

Falcon[anti-yL]

The PSAT totally pwned me :(

hismajesty

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on October 12, 2005, 06:05 PM
The PSAT totally pwned me :(

I did not have my calculator, and with me sucking at math the math part was like harder++.

CrAz3D

That's like 1 sandwich every 3 hours!  WTF?  That is WAY slow busniess.

Why would you not bring a calculator to the PSATs?... boo on you, very unprepared :(
(ré-bun-dance)

|