• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

I unknowingly left it on my bedroom floor.

Hitmen

52 laptops and over 100 graphic calculators as well as a few two way radios the administrators use and various personal items from teachers (including one teachers candy, and the principals gum) were stolen from my school over columbus day weekend. It really sucked since I had all my work for Java saved locally on one of the laptops. But as usual criminals are stupid and the laptops were recovered after one day of knowing they were gone, and some dumb kids are going to jail for trying to steal over $100,000 worth of shit.

Local news story

CrAz3D

Oh snap, student or teacher or citizen?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

How was the person tracked down?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Topaz

Pretty dumb to get caught, and even dumber to try and fence something like that.

hismajesty

I didn't get my license today, the guy who gives us our 90-day papers had left when I went down there. Oh well.

I actually went driving today, pretty much forced (I HATE driving, but my mom makes me sometimes...now especially, sinec I'm eligible for my license as of today) but I did pretty well, except when pulling on to a pretty busy street I thought I had enough time so I pulled out even though a car was coming (he was pretty far away, but I couldnt go from being stopped to pulling out/turning to accelerating enough to match his speed. :() He had to slow down, throw his hands in the air (I saw in rearview mirror) like "what's this fool doing?!" and then went around me, leaned over and looked at me. I felt bad. I was kind of hoping he was going to the restraunt we were so I could apologize. :(

Oh well.

More bad news:
Lacrosse clinic tommorow, and guess what didn't come?! My new shaft and shoulder pads didn't come today, they'll probably come tomorrow or Saturday. That sucks. I have another shaft, but it's cheaper and heavier (alluminum). I bought a new head (which I've been stringing all afternoon) recently so I was hoping to use my new shaft/head combo tommorow. Oh well. :(

Sucks^2 = I have to use somebody elses sweaty pads again.

shout

As you may or may not know, I am not the cleanest or most organized person that ever existed, and I decided that it was about that time to clean my room. Moldy foodstuffs and old condom wrappers everywhere. It was not pretty.

So then, for reasons unknown to me, my brother decided he needed to re-position the RAM inside his computer. Backwards. Now his RAM is fried++, and he wants me to buy him new RAM. Of course I say fuck no. Now he always wants to use *my* computer. I thought about giving him one of my 512 sticks (3x), but then I thought better of it. All he will do is fry it.

Now I am bored and Doom III still has *checks* 2 1/2 hours left before it has completed downloading. I'm starting to get bored of WoW.

Explicit

What was your brother thinking?

shout

Explicit

Hitmen

Last time I checked RAM is slotted so that it does not fit in the slot backwards. How the hell did he manage that?

and in response to questions:
1. I don't know. I was told by people in the know that it was a student but the article says it was someone affiliated with the school so I'm not sure

2. No idea.

3. They weren't trying to sell it, at least not yet. I'm pretty sure someone squealed.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Shout on October 12, 2005, 05:01 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on October 11, 2005, 10:15 PM
Quote from: Shout on October 11, 2005, 10:10 PM
Work was slow. Very slow. We sold two (2) sandwiches.
What kind of time frame are we talkin here?

4 PM to 10 PM

Quote from: Joe on October 12, 2005, 12:45 AM
Baraboo takes on Sauk Prarie this friday. That's Tasha's school. I don't care, we'll beat them anyhow. =p

You live in Wisconsin? Where?

Baraboo takes on Sauk Prarie this friday. That's Tasha's school. I don't care, we'll beat them anyhow. =p
Baraboo.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shout

Baraboo's got that weird carnaval thing right?

@Hitmen: It was not in all the way.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Shout on October 14, 2005, 07:07 AM
Baraboo's got that weird carnaval thing right?

@Hitmen: It was not in all the way.
Yes, Baraboo is the home of the five ringling brothers (er, was until they all died), and home of the Circus World Musuem, which I haven't been to since 3rd grade.

Sauk Prairie Eagles over Baraboo Thunderbirds, 17-13.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

|