• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

k, I'll use "Jane" now.

Anyways, as I've found out from experience (ha, who would've guesed)...the whole thing from Hitch about any guy having a shot with any woman, totally true.  :o

You just have to go for it.  If you're generally not open & you're super shy (i.e. like me), ditch you for just a few days so ya can get to know her...then let the true you show.  The way I played it off I seemed totally UN-shy when meeting/talking to Jacque...err, "jane"...screw it...her name is Jacque.  Any who, she totally thought I wasn't shy @ all & was probably not interested in her & so forth ( :o again! ).  Said I seemed like a "ladies man in highschool" which was totally not the case, you just have to play it off right
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Topaz

Then there are those of us who can't get female friends at all [ Blaze, trust, Qwerty ].

CrAz3D

female friends or female companions?

friends, eh, just meet people & hang.

QuoteThe white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."

The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"Listen sir....when I was born I was BLACK,"
"When I grew up I was BLACK,"
"When I'm sick I'm BLACK,"
"When I go in the sun I'm BLACK,"
"When I'm cold I'm BLACK,"
"When I die I'll be BLACK."
"But you sir."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And you have the nerve to call me colored?"

The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away....

Pass it on if you HATE racism
ha, email thing, ha!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

dxoigmn

Go go detective work (aka facebook), we have a picture of CrAz3D's female (I think?):

hismajesty

Quote from: daRktYpE on September 07, 2005, 12:41 AM
Then there are those of us who can't get female friends at all [ Blaze, trust, Qwerty ].

I have female friends.

shout

I've found that through high school girls have been much more mature and better friends than alot of the guys. I've always seen myself "ahead of the group" when it comes to maturity.

The badass kids would always have the bang her-leave her relationships while none of mine have been below 6 months :D.

CrAz3D

Quote from: dxoigmn on September 07, 2005, 01:54 AM
Go go detective work (aka facebook), we have a picture of CrAz3D's female (I think?):

word
go go myspace detective work for more pictures(?)...

That is her like 2 yrs ago she said?...something like that I believe
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 06, 2005, 05:14 PM
Yeah, you and like every other guy on earth. Except Qwerty and CrAz3D.

Haha i knew you would say something about me. Oooh Sally. ;)

Topaz

Qwerty = Mangix? I'm confused now.

QwertyMonster

No i'm not Mangix. Look at what i quoted, does it say Mangix anywhere there? -_-

Blaze

Quote from: daRktYpE on September 07, 2005, 12:41 AM
Wha?!  I have female friends...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

shout

I have a gigantic headache and I am in the loudest computer lab in the world.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I'm supposed to be reading this book for tomorrow, but since Amazon decided to screw me over and delay my shipment by a month... I'm officially screwed.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 07, 2005, 03:15 PM
I'm supposed to be reading this book for tomorrow, but since Amazon decided to screw me over and delay my shipment by a month... I'm officially screwed.

Complain?

I ordered 2 movies from Overstock, FarenHYPE 9/11 and an Archie's one. The package hadn't arrived after 16 days, so I contacted them. For my trouble they gave me a $20 gift certificate to the site, which was good considering that I had only payed a total of $5 (that's including shipping fees.) They finally arrived yesterday though.

|