• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Happy Birthday CrAz3D!

You've never been in a car wash? What the hell? Oh well, good luck with Jane.

@playas comment: Dunno, almost everyone I met knew at least one of my grandparents (mostly grandmother), even the girl that offered the beer. So the contacts probably existed without my knowing, but I'm not sure what they'll do for me, I don't know what they do for jobs and stuff. I have a lot of contacts through my mom+grandparents (doctors, lawyers, businessmen) and through myself (politicians) but I guess these friends ('Janie' and 'Harry') allow more frequent contact+more people as well? I don't know, I just like the sailing - and the college girls in bikinis trying to get me drunk. ;)

QwertyMonster

shout

OMG THAT FUCKING CRICKET IM GOING INSANE

Edit: I have succeeded! The cricket is dead!

It was a big fucker too.

R.a.B.B.i.T

How the hell did a cricket get in your room in the first place?

Topaz

I heard crickets are attracted to people with herpes.

CrAz3D

I heard crickets can walk...

Cool cool trust.

So far best birthday ever (that I can remember, but still)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

That you can remember lmao :P

I can't wait til i leave school. I go back tommorow, it sucks!

hismajesty

School was OK. They messed my schedule up, it's fixed to the best it's gonna be fixed. I didn't get a class I wanted, but oh well.

Apparently, I'm not over Kristen. :(

SNiFFeR

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 06, 2005, 02:32 PM
School was OK. They messed my schedule up, it's fixed to the best it's gonna be fixed. I didn't get a class I wanted, but oh well.

You'll get over her, if you find someone new. ;)
But you can't find what your looking for if you arent looking.

CrAz3D

Uhm, yeah, that mormon chick, was thinkin I was still into her over the summer...1st band party sort of met 'Jane', 2nd band party hung out with 'Jane', I'm totally diggin 'Jane' now.

It'll find you I 'spect...just gotta wait it out for a while.

Whoo, clarinet campout friday night/evening!  2 friends aren't going :( but it should still be fun.  1 of the friends that ain't going was going to pull out for us, good thing a few of my other friends just turned 21 I spose.  I'm just not so sure about taking alcohol with me since there will be no one in the vehicle over 21 yrs old...& I get to go through a border patrol check point...&I have to leave my house somehow.  I suppose I can leave the drinks @ a friend's apartment & then he can ride with us (he ain't 21 either though) but it'd be a place to keep it for a while once I do get it.

I didn't sleep as much in geology today, go me!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: SNiFFeR on September 06, 2005, 04:10 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 06, 2005, 02:32 PM

You'll get over her, if you find someone new. ;)
But you can't find what your looking for if you arent looking.

I met her the summer between 7th and 8th grade. I liked her then, I like her now (she has a boyfriend though, which is good, I guess.) I'm in 11th grade now, so getting over her is hard - even though I have my lapses when I don't even care (like the summer, but then first time I saw her I started getting all nervous and stuff.)

I've found other girls I like (like this girl in the OBX).  BUT, what sucks though is that these two girls from MySpace that I talk to semi-often I sorta-like, if everything goes according to plan I'll probably meet one in college, but that requires us both getting in, and then finding each other as she's a year younger. Hmm, I just don't like most of the girls at my school as people.

Explicit

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one with girl problems. It's nice to know that I'm not alone.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on September 06, 2005, 05:01 PM
Wow, and here I thought I was the only one with girl problems. It's nice to know that I'm not alone.

Any male has female issues, unless they are gay, in which case they still have (fe)male problems.

EDIT: Spelling errors.

hismajesty

Yeah, you and like every other guy on earth. Except Qwerty and CrAz3D.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 06, 2005, 05:14 PM
Yeah, you and like every other guy on earth. Except Qwerty and CrAz3D.
Like I said, other than homosexuals. (I'm joking guys....)

|