• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

i doubt it will overheat, unless you have the fans blocked/disabled

what all do i need for this camput thing?  what would work for dinner for 7 ppl that is easy to cook & not terribly messy
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 09, 2005, 12:45 PM
i doubt it will overheat, unless you have the fans blocked/disabled

what all do i need for this camput thing? what would work for dinner for 7 ppl that is easy to cook & not terribly messy

Some sort of pasta is always easy to cook, although it probably violates the "not terribly" messy.

CrAz3D

I was thinkin that actually.  It'd be only 1 pot to wash if I get the little hamburger helper kind of packaged meal things.  A few of those ought to feed 7 people
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 09, 2005, 01:25 PM
I was thinkin that actually. It'd be only 1 pot to wash if I get the little hamburger helper kind of packaged meal things. A few of those ought to feed 7 people

Feh.  pick up some cheap pasta sauce at the store.  Get some ground beef; brown the ground beef in a pan add whatever else you want, and let it simmer in the sauce for a while.  Boil some water.  Throw noodles in water.  Wait approximate time directed on box (or throw noodles at stuff. It's fun.).  Combine. Enjoy.

CrAz3D

I'd have to be alfredo sauciness...but that's what I'm thinkin.

(ré-bun-dance)

shout

CrAz3D

heh, I was thinkin that, but it'd be a little too easy.

I'll just talk to folks tonight & see what they'd be down for in general.  I don't want to cook much seeing as how we may not even get to the ike campsite til like 9pm (ish) :(

I SO hating cooking in the dark like that
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Do you have any idea how fucking obnoxious that would be to cook on a campstove for 8 people!? (It went up), lol, it sounds good though :(

(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

I never suggested you cook it, I was just saying it was[size=0pt] SO MUCH[/size] better then alfredo.

dxoigmn

could always cook it before and just heat it up over the camp stove. always a good solution for camping if you want to eat good food.

Blaze

Yeah, cook it and put in ziplock bags, make it boil, and then put the bags in. Don't overboil it though, it sucks that way.

Newby

Quote from: powered by nissan on September 09, 2005, 09:06 AM
you think your cool since your in ap  ::)

You think you're so cool because you're not intelligent/geeky... ::)

How are remedial classes, by the way?

On a side note, I feel I did really really good on my AP chapter test today! :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Topaz

Chapter test after 3 weeks of school?

QwertyMonster

Sally dumped me. Got another boyfriend, snogged him. Dumped him. Now is after me again.

She had 10 boys touching her whole body. She wants to snog me but not go out.

Everyone hates her now, and she is now named 'Sally The Slut'. Haha.

|