• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Topaz

Man, so your best friend does drugs and he didn't tell you about it. What's so fucking heartbreaking about that?

hismajesty

You're supposed to be able to trust your BEST friend, that's why he's the best.

CrAz3D

How do ya misss something like that?  He must hide it good.

Word.  Went camping & to white sands.  Fun times
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Went sailing today. It was just a friendly club race though, nothing big or competitive. We were disqualified though because we went around a buoy on our starboard instead of port, but we penalized ourselves by not following the right course and going too far forward and turning around the wrong marker. We still ended up beating everybody boat-for-boat, even the boat that had an 8 minute lead due to handicaps. Oh well, it was still fun.

I have all of the photos from this week and last week online. The ones from last week weren't taken by me, but it involves girls in bikinis and stuff, but more importantly, pretty boats. Where I have them requires registration to view, but it's painless..just put your name/email/password. It doesn't require confirmation or anything, so I didn't find it to be a problem. I just chose that service because that's where the ones that were given to me were so it was easy for me to copy them all into my accounts album.

This link should work.

CrAz3D

dude, you aren't in any of those pictures with the hot chicks!  why not!?
who took those pictures?
do you generally not take pictures of people?...I dont, I dont know why but I generally dont
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Bob took most of the pics, he's the guy in pic, uh..

This one:

The one in the black is his daughter, the other two are her friends. The girl a few pictures later with glasses is his daughter too, she's a senior at my schools rival. Grr.

The one in the black is also the one that encouraged me to drink.

I'm in a few pictures, but not many, he has one of me steering though.

:)

I don't like taking pictures of people, no. Unless they ask me to.

Just to point out some of the more important ones, mainly to add faces to people I've been talking about as of late:

Me: (Above)
Harry: (in front, his brother is in back)
Janie:
The Margarita:  

Not too shabby for a boat that he built himself, is it? It's the club favorite, and the club champion. :)

Edit: All but those last two pics of the boat were from last week. There were no girls this week, I guess they're all back at college. :(

CrAz3D

Awesome that he built his own boat, that is pimp.

Yeah, I dont like taking pictures of people, it feels weird...not NEARLY as weird as what I did last night (but I guess I'll get over both things)
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

He built a garage, then he built a boat inside the garage, then he took down the garage.

I think it took him 8 years to finish it, and I think it was seaworthy in 1984, so you do the math. Though, when he met Janie it was a total POS and Janies dad (Dr. Jack) payed for it to be all fixed up and stuff.

Hitmen

I've been totally pimpin' it all weekend. Friday night I eneded up with my girlfriend and two of her freinds at my house all night just hanging out. Last night I went to the drive in (saw Redeye and Four Brothers, both movies sucked, although Redeye was funny in the stupid and unintentionaly funny kind of way, but it was still a good night)with the woman and three other girls. The woman ended up sleeping over, with my mom's permission (my mom rocks). Fun weekend.

CrAz3D

wait, let me get this straight, you went to a drive & watched the movies!?
;)

(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Newby

I am SO flying to Canada.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 11, 2005, 08:32 PM
wait, let me get this straight, you went to a drive & watched the movies!?
;)
I may have been with my girlfriend but there were 5 of us piled into the open trunk of her jeep, not exactly a good situation to do anything it. Which is probably why she wanted to sleep over :P

CrAz3D

Probably?...what, did you just go straight to sleep when she slept over?
(ré-bun-dance)

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 11, 2005, 08:58 PM
Probably?...what, did you just go straight to sleep when she slept over?
Yes. I had the house to myself with my girlfriend sleeping over and we went right to sleep like good little children that would never ever even think about doing anything like have sex.

|