Previous topic - Next topic
|

K

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Warrior on September 04, 2005, 04:34 PM
Goddamn Mongolians.
Quiet you Puerto Rican drug dealer you!

Warrior

Rather be puertorican than some lame bird.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Falcon[anti-yL]

What kind of name is Warrior? "Hi, my name is Warrior." -_-

Topaz

"Hi, my name is Falcon. I'm on the endangered species list. Nice to meet you!"

I had explosive diarrhea earlier today, might've been the pancakes.

Warrior

HI MY NAME IS FALCON AND I CHOOSE A BIRD AS A NAME BECUZ I SUCK AT HUMAN LIFE.

In other news: I leave for home tomorrow.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Sounds like trust is hanging with the big playas now eh?  Making the contacts for future use?  ;) g/j, bad job on not drinking beer

Whoo I'm 19!  Yesterday, lost my car wash virginity.  I had never gone through one, so I did.  Today while meeting g/f's parents 'Jane' said "Tyler lost his virginity yesterday" & just let it hang for a second (that made my heart skip a beat wondering what her parents were thinking)...then she finally explained the car wash thing.
God she is pretty.  Best things about her that you wouldn't expect in this combination: cute, conservative (political views & dress & life in general), but way perverted when talking (talking as far as I know ;)...maybe I'll find out more friday)

This coming up weekend is clarinet campout...whoo, just gotta keep the drunk people from trying to swim.

Weekend after is the UNM game.  Travel up there friday afternoon, come back sunday, drunken fun! whoo

Oct 1. is the low brass campout (I'm going because I'm a close personal friend of a close personal friend.  Jane -> campout organizer)

Oct 15. is Zia, may go up day before & then follow Clovis busses to Alb.  Fun stuff

Wow, I'm busy, hmm, this is gay, I need to find time to hang with my friends :(...I HAVE to do this soon too, I miss them  :'(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

WTF my posts got editted to 1350? :(

Blaze

Most likely posts were moved from a board that didn't count posts in your post count, to the other way around, also don't cry because you didn't get 1337.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Alamogordo has a zoo :(  Their population is like 100k less than our town & they have a zoo :(.  Oh well, we have the university to play @?

I'm bored.  Dude, seriously, my sister is nuts!  She bought me a car detail!  $135!  My truck will look pretty, but I have to time it just right so that it doesn't rain after I get it done.
My gay sister, that is WAY TOO MUCH to spend on me.  Now I feel bad cause I HAVE NO CLUE what to do
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 05, 2005, 11:35 AM
Alamogordo has a zoo :(  Their population is like 100k less than our town & they have a zoo :(.  Oh well, we have the university to play @?

I'm bored.  Dude, seriously, my sister is nuts!  She bought me a car detail!  $135!  My truck will look pretty, but I have to time it just right so that it doesn't rain after I get it done.
My gay sister, that is WAY TOO MUCH to spend on me.  Now I feel bad cause I HAVE NO CLUE what to do

Just do her already! Oh.. wait... nvm..

... Chocolate?

CrAz3D

my sister?!  eww?!  queer.

I'd like to do 'Jane' though ;)

I'm bored
(ré-bun-dance)

dxoigmn

I am in Albuquerque right now. Leaving to go back to LA though. This town sucks.

CrAz3D

Albuquerque is OK for a while, nothing awesome though.  The Albuquerque Isotopes are there! (Simpsons)

I figure all cities are generally the same.  The big ones have more space to do nothing in but everything that there is more to do is expensive so it defeats the purpose of going to a big city for fun.

(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

There isn't much to do in winnipeg, but there is in my city (Which is bigger by 100,000 people btw). :P  Its all on what type of city it is, business city, or community city.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

|