• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 29, 2005, 07:13 PM
My school give condoms away for free too. So what if im 13 Warrior? I have a girlfriend.. ;)

Wanker.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

My school give condoms away for free too. So what if im 13 Warrior? I have a girlfriend.. ;)

You talk about it like you're having sex with her.

shout

Okay. I've installed winders so I can move the slack isos to my laptop then start installing linux.

Newby

Hahaha. What a waste of installing Windows...

But 'tis for a good cause! :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

Warrior

Dump it, buy a PPC comp, and install Mac!

G_G
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Topaz

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 29, 2005, 08:29 PM

You talk about it like you're having sex with her.

GOOD LUCK GETTING THAT TO HAPPEN LOLOLROFLROMAOHAOLROLOLZ

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 29, 2005, 04:01 PM
I just don't think I could walk in somewhere (I don't even know where to go) & buy some...I'd be way too embarassed (I'm shy, shut up)
Uh, I usually get 'em at CVS. Some places have them behind the counter and you have to ask for them.. try having to ask for magnums the first time you buy em, (I'm shy too, you'll get over it) most pharmacys are good about having them on the shelves so you don't have to say a word to the cashier. The first few times it seems embarassing but you'll get used to it.

Newby

Quote from: powered by nissan on August 29, 2005, 11:16 PM
Quote from: Newby on August 29, 2005, 08:26 PM

Wanker.
dont diss english people, becuase they will mess you up with a socketwrench. ever see the football games down there? i suggest you stfu asap.............................noob

Hahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. =p
- Newby

hismajesty

Quote from: Hitmen on August 29, 2005, 11:16 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on August 29, 2005, 04:01 PM
I just don't think I could walk in somewhere (I don't even know where to go) & buy some...I'd be way too embarassed (I'm shy, shut up)
Uh, I usually get 'em at CVS. Some places have them behind the counter and you have to ask for them.. try having to ask for magnums the first time you buy em, (I'm shy too, you'll get over it) most pharmacys are good about having them on the shelves so you don't have to say a word to the cashier. The first few times it seems embarassing but you'll get used to it.

You bought magnums? Maybe if by magnums you mean extra small.

Topaz

OUCHOUCHOUCHOUCHOUCH

WANT SOME LOTION FOR THAT?

CrAz3D

lotion for what?...eww

Magnums?...are they good?

Trojans would be punny(?) but if something else is better ;)

Tonight we were in her dorm room listening to music & such.  Eventually we started making out, we sat on her bed & after a bit I rolled on top of her.  We were there, it was fun, her room mate walked in...I didn't hear the door unlock but 'Jane' did, HA!  I was quite embarassed, so was 'Jane'.  Her room mate & the room mate's friend left quickly, funny stuffs...good stories to tell
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Magnums are bigger condoms, 15% larger, for the more endowed of us. (like, uh, me!)

Blaze

Hmmm, I wonder how long it takes for nissan to get banned... give me dates, and money if you want to bet.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

stupid trust, lol.

i spect nissan will be gone the day of labor day, sept 5th
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Going to Nags Head again, be back tommorow.

Good luck CrAz3D!

|