• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

QwertyMonster

WoW has owned the population of internet people.  :-\

I'm about to go my bmx with my friend. Apart from that, BORED AGAIN! Life is soooo boring haha

Warrior

I'm on Mac, i'm on Safari, Spotlight owns!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Mitosis

Warrior

PowerBook G4, Mac OSX Tiger
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Stupid richy; buy me one?

R.a.B.B.i.T

I farted and it smells :\

Blaze

Wow has eaten my soul.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

A dude in my english class just got his G4 powerbook, quite nice looking.

We had some 'peer educators' come in to my english class to talk about WAVE (Awareness of Alcohol & Violence Education?)...there was this one 'peer educator' that seemed like quite the party kinda gal, then she started talking about WoW...I was saddened by this.

I washed my truck yesterday afternoon, finished about 2pm then went driving with my dad in teh desert in his truck.  Saw a movie with g/f @ 430 then took her to dinner.  Walked out of the restaurant & noticed that it was slightly windy & a lite rain, we decided to walk quickly to my truck, we hit the pavement & it POURED.  By the time I got in my truck I was drenched...like a 30' run did that.  Pour dirty truck...ohwell, hot chick in my truck so it was all good
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 29, 2005, 03:28 PM
hot chick in my truck so it was all good

Just do her already.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on August 29, 2005, 03:34 PM

Just do her already.
Well, we are going camping the weekend after Labor Day....Band related campout, clarinets & saxes & whomever else gets invited.  Drunken fun, except I don't drink much.  Should I?  I'll have known her for 1 month only, hmm.  Should I run to the store before & get 'guns'/protection? (40 yr old virgin refference)  What kind?...hmm
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 29, 2005, 03:43 PM
Quote from: Shout on August 29, 2005, 03:34 PM

Just do her already.
Well, we are going camping the weekend after Labor Day....Band related campout, clarinets & saxes & whomever else gets invited.  Drunken fun, except I don't drink much.  Should I?  I'll have known her for 1 month only, hmm.  Should I run to the store before & get 'guns'/protection? (40 yr old virgin refference)  What kind?...hmm

Don't get planned parenthood. They break really easy. :(

hismajesty

Don't drink, let her drink so you actually know wtf is going on and she doesn't. :)

As of yesterday my grandpa has accumulated over 6000 miles on his new bike (well, it's not so new anymore.) He always tells me about how whenever he thinks of a toilet being flushed, or a shower running, he invisions pennies just going down the drain - but here he is paying 50 cents for every mile he road his bike, essentially.

CrAz3D

Ok, this is weird talking about (for me @ least)...
Anyways, I'd most likely get trojan ones because it'd be funny.  She was a ****** Wildcat & they beat us the last 2 yrs in band & last yr in football (we're band people, shut up, band is fun).  I was a Mayfield Trojan...since we're sort of rival (high)schools-ish I think it'd be rather amusing to use a Trojan™.

I just don't think I could walk in somewhere (I don't even know where to go) & buy some...I'd be way too embarassed (I'm shy, shut up)

Trust, I'd drink some to lighten me up some (her too)...neither of us would be DRUNK, just 'enhanced'.
Also, why does your grandpa own a $3000 bike, that's insane
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 29, 2005, 04:01 PM
I just don't think I could walk in somewhere (I don't even know where to go) & buy some...I'd be way too embarassed (I'm shy, shut up)

Buy a candy bar or something too.

CrAz3D

Where at?...
Wal Mart?  KMart?  Gas station?  I don't want to run into someone I know, they'd flip out (cause I wouldn't seem like the person to buy that now) & then I'd flip & NEVER be able to speak to them again.

Maybe I could make a date of it?...Take her out & ask what she'd like so it is slightly less uncomfortable?
(ré-bun-dance)

|