• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 26, 2005, 05:37 PM
Haha ok.

Good news. Girlfriend back, and she got me a new top. Chelsea, yeah i don't support them but the top rocks! She been bearin git, so her tits been on it, Yum! But yeah, i love the top. And she wrote me a love letter.

Nearly had a fight just now, me and gf ran outside of the place, and my "badass" mate took care of them and blamed it on this shit we hate.

yeah! Fun life for me!!
so, sally isw back & she got you a shirt?  you dont support chelsea (clinton?) you your shirt is good? 

also, you blamed what on who?

AS FOR ME:
Mayfield vs. Clovis game tonight, should be fun.  I hate Mayfield football players generally so I don't care, but w/e.  Hot date ;)
She has asked me some odd things, like WAY outside my comfort zone.  I answered truthfully, ut it was shocking @ first
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Are you still a virgin?! THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 26, 2005, 08:52 PM
Are you still a virgin?! THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!

If you don't tell, I will start rumors.

I heard he lost his viginity to a 40 year old man.

Newby

Quote from: Shout on August 26, 2005, 11:52 PM

I heard he lost his virginity to a 40 year old man in a dark alley behind his house. While his girlfriend watched!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

Quote from: Newby on August 26, 2005, 11:54 PM
Quote from: Shout on August 26, 2005, 11:52 PM

I heard he lost his virginity to a 40 year old man in a dark alley behind his house. While his girlfriend watched!

I heard he lost his viginity to a 40 year old man in a dark alley behind his house while his girlfriend watched and did his mom with a strap-on while blasting Duran Duran!

K

Quote from: Shout on August 27, 2005, 12:00 AM
Quote from: Newby on August 26, 2005, 11:54 PM
I heard he lost his viginity to a 40 year old man in a dark alley behind his house while his girlfriend watched and did his mom with a strap-on while blasting Duran Duran!

Hungry like the wolf.

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 26, 2005, 08:16 PM
She has asked me some odd things, like WAY outside my comfort zone.  I answered truthfully, ut it was shocking @ first
Haha, that happened to me too. My girlfriend is a kinky bitch and it took a bit of getting used to.

hismajesty

HITMEN PIERECED HIS NIPPLES AND GOT CHAINED UP BY THEM.

shout

Trust got his a tattoo of a vagina on his penis!

hismajesty

No vagina is that big.

LOL

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 27, 2005, 02:48 AM
No vagina is that big.

LOL

I assume you mean all vaginas, and that includes whale vaginas. So that means your penis is aprox. 13 ft. long and 2 ft. around. Have fun with that.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Hitmen on August 27, 2005, 01:17 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on August 26, 2005, 08:16 PM
Haha, that happened to me too. My girlfriend is a kinky bitch and it took a bit of getting used to.
jokingly she asked how often I masturbated (not sure how we got to that subject)...then she ASKED.

& yes, I am a virgin & so is she

I don't know, man, she is beautiful.  Tonight we went to the Mayfield vs. Clovis game (Mayfield won, ;)) then to a friend's bday party where we drank some (I drank little cause I knew I'd have to drive her home).  We drove out to the desert to meet friends but she had to use the facilities (& didn't want a bush) so we went back to her room.  hung out & she fell asleep while we were laying on her bed....she was so cute...ok, i stop my incesant rambling now

Anyways, tonight (saturday) I'd like to take her out to the desert @ sunset & eat a little picnic.  What do y'all think?  What to eat?  I think she likes deli, but she is allergic to tomatoes so I was maybe thinking fried chicken or something (pre-cooked from Albertsons cause I'm lazy).
Sound good?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Look up some aphrodisiacs.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 27, 2005, 09:15 AM
Look up some aphrodisiacs.
Why?...I don't want to have sex with her.  Well, I do, but not yet.  Maybe for my birthday on Labor Day ;)
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Just hope Labor Day doesn't lead to her being in labor.

:P

|