Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

I was just making joke, headlight/brake light fluid doesn't exist, afaik
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

Yeah, its all in the joke. :P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

OH!
How could I have forgotten to post this!

My friend go a 1980 Corvette Stingray ... it is gorgeous!

Got it for $7k, probably drop another $2-3k to have it running good (tranny is going & just to fix random things like interior).  Will probably end up spending $7-8k to drop a larger engine in it (maybe a Gen4 crate from GM!), performance tranny possibly & change over to a 4 on the floor

Stingrays ARE MY FAVORITE car ever built...art on wheels.  1965 is classic & nice, the 2nd version of the Stingray is what I like musce wise though...God I'm jealous

EDIT:

Nice wing on that car
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

I don't have a car.

QwertyMonster

CrAz3D

The police dropped by the pride party, err, I mean "socia expansion", this evening....quite exciting I suppose....for us, not the owner/renter of the house
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Phone sold for $125. :\

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Wish I had gotten more.

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 14, 2005, 02:58 AM
The police dropped by the pride party, err, I mean "socia expansion", this evening....quite exciting I suppose....for us, not the owner/renter of the house

Well we had "zoning enforcement" come by yesterday and tell us to mow the lawn and ask us how many people we have living here.

hismajesty

It's 3PM, my grandparents are gonna be here in like 1 or 2 hours. I have barely even started cleaning my room, and haven't touched my bathroom. I'm going to be pwned. :(

warz

UserLoser.

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 13, 2005, 01:05 PM
OH!
How could I have forgotten to post this!

My friend go a 1980 Corvette Stingray ... it is gorgeous!

Got it for $7k, probably drop another $2-3k to have it running good (tranny is going & just to fix random things like interior).  Will probably end up spending $7-8k to drop a larger engine in it (maybe a Gen4 crate from GM!), performance tranny possibly & change over to a 4 on the floor

Stingrays ARE MY FAVORITE car ever built...art on wheels.  1965 is classic & nice, the 2nd version of the Stingray is what I like musce wise though...God I'm jealous

EDIT:

Nice wing on that car

Please tell me that's used in destruction derbies or something

CrAz3D

No idea but it is a local car.

Pride is fun so far, MUCH more fun than I ever had in highschool band.
"Social expansions" are fun so far.  The 2 I've been to were at the same place but people keep getting sppoked & bailing when they see sheriff/marshal drive by...how sad.  Met some cool random folks, don't totally remember all of them, ESPECIALLY don't remember the ones I've only met in band (since they haven't gone to the "social expansions" even though there are a few I'd like to meet there.  I've met 1 crazy girl, very cool & cute, yay Pride ;)

Tonight is the section "social expansion", hope its better than last year.  Last year they watched CNN :(...however the year before my friend got drunk (before I knew him) & saw rats coming out of the TV & attacking him.
(ré-bun-dance)

|