• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

shout

I'm bored. And thirsty. But I am too damn lazy to go to the kitchen. Where's my canadian slave?

Newby

iago? He's sleeping.

I'm thirsty too. I should go to bed. Man, I've been sleeping so much as of lately.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

My girlfriend (Wait, im not QwertyMonster! Don't get mad!) played a very mean joke on me today. She has her friend call me (at work) and here is the coversation:

Quote from: phone
[Me] Hello?
[Steph] Hello?
[Me] Yeah...?
[Steph] Yeah, I need to talk to you.
[Me] Can it wait? I'm at work.
[Steph] Tamara is a little pregnant!
[Me] Oh really?
[Steph] Yeah...
[Me] Is this some sort of joke?
[Steph] No! She really is!
[Me] I'm hanging up now.

I pretty much knew that it was a joke, the 'little' thing gave it away. She called me later that night, so I decided to play along.

Quote from: phone
[Me] Hello?
[Hotness] Yeah... it's me.
[Me] Yeah, your friend called earlier, she was being kinda dumb.
[Tamara] Oh, so you did'nt belive her?
[Me] No... Should have I?
[Tamara] Yeah... We just got back from the doctor... I told her to call because I could'nt.
[Me] Oh. (Pause)
[Tamara] Are you there?
[Me] Yeah.
[Tamara] I don't know what I'm going to do...
[Me]
[Tamara] You still there?
[Me] (Like I'm crying) Yeah..
[Tamara] My parents are going to kill me...
[Me] (Jibbish not for your ears, but it sounded like I was crying)
[Tamara] Are you crying!?
[Me] (Crying) No..
[Tamara] Sean I'm just fucking with you!
[Me] (Cheery) I know! Steph gave it away.
[Tamara] Steph you bitch! You gave it away!
[Steph in background] No I didn't!
[Tamara] You asshole! I thought you were crying!
[Me] I know. That was a mean joke.
(Other stuff)

Yeah. So that happened.

Newby

Haha, schooled.

On a side note, I really really really hate ignorant 17 year olds (mostly arabic or african), who think it is necessary to listen to very shitty music (rap) as loud as their car can play it (and since they can't afford a decent car, they don't have it very loud) (but it's loud enough that you can hear it from outside the car) driving 60 mph up a street full of houses at 2:45 am in the morning.

I am going to go sit outside tomorrow around this time with a rifle. If they drive by, I am going to unload every bullet in the rifle's clip into their car and preferably, them.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

LOL SHOUT IS PREGNANT!

LOL NEWBY IS KRAZY!

Warrior

Quote from: Newby on August 05, 2005, 03:27 AM
Haha, schooled.

On a side note, I really really really hate ignorant 17 year olds (mostly arabic or african), who think it is necessary to listen to very shitty music (rap) as loud as their car can play it (and since they can't afford a decent car, they don't have it very loud) (but it's loud enough that you can hear it from outside the car) driving 60 mph up a street full of houses at 2:45 am in the morning.

I am going to go sit outside tomorrow around this time with a rifle. If they drive by, I am going to unload every bullet in the rifle's clip into their car and preferably, them.

I hate loser goths who put on death metal or emo or whatever the fuck satanic music they listen to like anyone cares that they hate everyone or themselves, this is why I tell goths to suicide.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

a little pregnant, hmm, did you only bang her a little then I guess?  Does that mean you'll have a midget for a kid?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

I miss talking to people on teamspeak.. :'(
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

ok, so I'm changing out my pad & rotors on the POS accord so that it is drivable. I get everything off fine & dandy & then it comes time to slide the new stuff on & I notice that it won't fit because of that little cylinder...I suppose I should've tried to push it in before I took the pads & caliper off, but too late for that now.

So, I can't push that cylinder in for the life of me. I've tried a Grip Tight thing (some odd clap with a handle you squeeze to compress). I tried turning the car on so that maybe the power breaks would kick in & it would be easier for me to compress the cylinder...no go there either.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I ought to go about this? I honestly can think of nothing else...I'm drawing a blank & would like to get it done before my dad gets home so he doesn't have to help me clean up my lovely mess (he's got work to do when he gets home already)

Mucho thankedness! (that is only if you can help though)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Topaz

Sure wish I had a Canadian slave.

shout

I just took a shower.

...For the first time.

CrAz3D

This stupid cul is still screwing with me, eeks.

I may have to do something rash soon
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout Sucks on August 05, 2005, 04:24 PM
I just took a shower.

...For the first time.

Why wasn't I invited?

Topaz

First time that day? Or something more drastic? :(

|