• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

QwertyMonster

Hahah nice crazed ;)

We don't suck at replying, your just addicted!

Today was the best ever. I just enjoyed the whole day. :)

CrAz3D

you have to elaborate on that you foolish child
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Haha band camp noob!

I start sailing on the 15th, and then school on 9/6.

Newby

2 chapters of AP notes to go!

Got 5 done!

What a good satisfying feeling.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Man, I definitely need to start mine. I also need to start my 3 books.

Newby

If I had just started them, I'd be SOOOOOOOOO fuckered.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

CrAz3D

3books?!  eeks

Band camp = sex ed (almost, & I'm serious)...it isn't like in the woods or anything, it is in town, but there are nightly parties

Anyways, tonight we watched a movie, The Life of David Gale.  This professor (sp?, hmm, odd word) has a student offer him "anything" for a good grade, then they are both drunk @ some tacher/student party & they screw...she claims rape & he gets fired & his wife (who is cheating on him) leaves him.
He is apart of this anti-death penalty group in Austin & has this lady friend that is in it too (she has another dude that she trusts alot)

Anyways, this lady is found dead & all the evidence points to the prof.  After he is executed it comes out that he was innocent (cause there was a tape that was released RIGHT after his execution that proved she committe suicide).

Ok, so they now have an example of how this dude was innocent & he was put to death...but WAIT!  another tape is shown (only to the movie viewers & 1 character who wont tell) that shows the prof. in the video saying goodbye to his friend that just committed suicide.  They prove their point to the public...but I SO hope no one takes this movie to heart cause the movie only lets the anti-death penalty people win because they cheated.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 28, 2005, 05:14 PM
you have to elaborate on that you foolish child

I can't as im not allowed to talk about my girlfriend! :P

CrAz3D

*sigh*

EDIT:
Yeah, that movie I watched alst night about the system executing a real man...here is why the death penalty is needed
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/29/baseball.bat.killing/index.html

Dumbass little twerp needs to die, there is no reason to hit someone in the head with a metal baseball bat unless you are sick demented worthless sub-human piece of trash
(ré-bun-dance)

Hitmen

Dunno, something about giving a 13 year old kid the death penalty seems pretty sick and demented to me.

CrAz3D

eh, oh well...I still think if a kid could do that to his 'best friend' then that kid is a menace to society
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

I can understand wanting to beat someone up for nonstop harrasing, but beating them with a baseball bat is just... not right.

Newby

QuoteUnder California law, children under 14 cannot be tried as adults. The hearing was open to the media.

Beh. I'm one month too late to kill somebody and be tried as a juvenile. :(
- Newby

CrAz3D

You still can't get the chair (so to speak since they dont do that no more) if you're 18 or older...you're still good to go!
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I'm pretty sure the chair is legal. The five legal methods of execution in the US are: Lethal injection, gas chamber, hanging, firing squad, and electrocution.

Newby, you just turned 15. I thought you could be tried as an adult as young as 13.

|