Previous topic - Next topic
|

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Hitmen

Short hair is for sissies.

You can kindof see my hair here.
Can see length a little bit better here.

QwertyMonster

Hehe nice hair, both of you. :P

CrAz3D

hmms, yeah, my mom cares, but she is over protective sometimes.

CRAZY THING:
I'm going to Lake Tahoe in July...she said I could go with a few friends (we arae going to a house that grabdparent's of 1 kid rents everyyear, grandparents WILL be there).

I asked my mom if I could drive with a friend (the friend who was driving the Jeep that sorta screwed me up majorly).........I didn't think she'd let me ride up with him, she said ok but I have to call & such (that was obvious cause I don't want to die when I get back).

It shall be fun stuff up there I believe
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Hehe, have fun Crazed! :D

I just lost one of my faviourite balls in a bush, i will go look for it later.

29 days until im unbanned from that place. :-\

But i can still go on saturdays / sundays.

The only that bothers me being banned, is that i dont see my girlfriend. So i guess im going to ask her if every friday we can spend time together. I hope she does.  :)

hismajesty

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 25, 2005, 08:30 AM
[editted]

stop editing your posts, I want to know what you say about me!

QwertyMonster

No i changed the theme settings and the topic went upside down and back to front so i asked 'why!' and then relised i changed the settings. It wasn't about you.

hismajesty

Quote from: Hitmen on June 25, 2005, 10:50 AM

Pssh. Remember your picture with you in the red shirt? You sissy!

You can kindof see my hair here.
Can see length a little bit better here.

Your girlfriends(?) hair sorta-kinda matches Shout's old hair.

Blaze

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 25, 2005, 01:00 PM
I just lost one of my faviourite balls in a bush, i will go look for it later.
Wow...

Quote from: Hitmen on June 25, 2005, 10:50 AM
I don't have short hair, but I don't have long hair like yours.  A mans hair should not be longer then two thumbs IMHO.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

the center of both of my feet are sunburned from a car wash I did today for the Italy trip. There was a pretty hot (now sophmore) there who I sorta-kinda know from going into my old AP Government class periodically (she was in there.) At least I know I'll have some eye candy/somone to go after while I'm in a romanticish country for a week. =)

The sunburns in a weird spot though, it is right behind the strap things on flip flops...but it's not anywhere else on my feet. My toes tanned, too. =P

QwertyMonster

Get in the trust! :P

Lol haha at me, i just fell asleep on the sofa im so tired. :D

hismajesty

I used the hose a lot to spray the car before scrubbing, and then to spray it off. I [unintentonally most of the time] got a lot of people wet, including her. She threw a sponge at me, she said she didn't mean to, but I think she did.

I think I have a good chance, afterall, I've already made her wet. =P

QwertyMonster

With that white shirt on! :P

shout

There is a wasp's nest near the pool, and it's hot. So tonight we decided to try to take it down. My stepmother comes out dressed in a winter coat, snorkling googles, ski mask, motorcycle gloves, and 3 garbage bags, all inside of each other. My father comes out wearing a bathing suit. Their plan was that my step-mother would take the bags and scoop the nest into the bags, then run around till there was no more wasps. My father wanted to go for a swim. Eventully they gave up on it in favor of 5 or 6 cans of raid.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 25, 2005, 05:37 PM
I used the hose a lot to spray the car before scrubbing, and then to spray it off. I [unintentonally most of the time] got a lot of people wet, including her. She threw a sponge at me, she said she didn't mean to, but I think she did.

I think I have a good chance, afterall, I've already made her wet. =P
Damn it!  You've flirted with her some (the whole wetness thing) & since she played back you have SOME chance there, GO!

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 25, 2005, 01:00 PM
I just lost one of my faviourite balls in a bush, i will go look for it later
I said no 13 yr old sex, unless she is cheatin on you of course
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

|