Previous topic - Next topic
|

QwertyMonster

iago is B.O Boy! :P

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 24, 2005, 11:27 AM
Quote from: iago on June 23, 2005, 10:27 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on June 22, 2005, 12:46 PM
...I'd accept 13 yr old sex this 1 time...

Anyways, it was about 100 degrees here today (33 celcius), with 100% humidity.  I rode my bike to work (8 miles/14 kilometers) and was totally drenched in sweat.  On my way home, it had started to rain (thank God).
Did you smell rather *clears throat* yeah, at work today?

Quote from: Yoni on June 24, 2005, 10:57 AM
How many more of you are 13?!
Lolly wolly was that funny!

No, I wash off and change clothes when I arrive.  And 3 of us (out of 6) ride in, and nobody smells. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

iago

Quote from: Shout on June 24, 2005, 09:26 AM
I was doing some EFS stuff at work and I found this:

#define REDNECK_BREAKPOINT __asm int 3

I know what that does but why would you do that???? It's shorter to type __asm int 3 than REDNECK_BREAKPOINT...

Btw I'm working part time for a month and a half at the place where it's suppost to be a three week pre-internship. :P

Yeah, it's break-into-debugger. 

QwertyMonster

Banned from the place i go on friday for 1 month. Oh well. Can still go on saturdays + sundays. Hehe :P

shout

I'm so bored. I wan't to go to sleep but it's too hot.

CrAz3D

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 24, 2005, 04:19 PM
Banned from the place i go on friday for 1 month. Oh well. Can still go on saturdays + sundays. Hehe :P
wtf, you're english, they're all screwed up people over there....you must've been BAD! ;)

Anyone want to buy my alto sax/Bb clarinet/flute case?...5 yrs old, used it for about a yr.

------------
Ok, seriously, my mom is a nut!
Last night I'm leaving to go hang out with friends, she says what time are you going to be home, I say I dont know.  She says that I dont' need to be staying out past midnight so much (never said be home at midnight).
So we're hangin out & decide to go swimming @ the university pool around 1115.  After making sure no one was there we hoped into the pool.  After a while I asked my friend/the lookout what time it was, he said 130.  I didn't think I'd be in trouble & assumed my mom would call soon...oops my phone died.

So about 2am we get out of the pool to leave & I plug my phone into my truck & check the new voicemails :(.  My mom had called me @ like 2, just before I got to my truck.  I get home & she is MAD, she said she'll talk to me in the morning...k, w/e.

So, she wakes me up @ 8am just so I can do nothing all morning (except wash a car we're gonna sell but I didnt even do that until like 10am).  After washing the car & stuff I came in & ate lunch & started to take a nap, she wouldnt let me sleep!  WTF!  Then she starts talkin about how she told me to be home by 12(WHAT?~?~!??!@$#@) & continues to go on & say that if I think she is being unreasonable I can move out if I want to spend my money I'm making.  But WAIT!, more, she said I can't use any of the money in my savings to live off of...my money, I can do w/e I want!

Then we were putting up tables tonight for our garage sale & she is having me do it some ghetto way that makes so little sense....sheesh
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Wow Crazed, sorry but your mum sucks! :P

I just got up, tired :-\ I went to the place last night when i got banned, *again* and she gave me an evil stare. Haha.

hismajesty

You kids are rotten these days.

QwertyMonster

[editted]

Blaze

This has to be the coolest thread ever.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

editted

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 24, 2005, 11:40 PM
Quote from: [Unknown] on June 24, 2005, 04:19 PM
wtf, you're english, they're all screwed up people over there....you must've been BAD! ;)

Anyone want to buy my alto sax/Bb clarinet/flute case?...5 yrs old, used it for about a yr.

------------
Ok, seriously, my mom is a nut!
Last night I'm leaving to go hang out with friends, she says what time are you going to be home, I say I dont know.  She says that I dont' need to be staying out past midnight so much (never said be home at midnight).
So we're hangin out & decide to go swimming @ the university pool around 1115.  After making sure no one was there we hoped into the pool.  After a while I asked my friend/the lookout what time it was, he said 130.  I didn't think I'd be in trouble & assumed my mom would call soon...oops my phone died.

So about 2am we get out of the pool to leave & I plug my phone into my truck & check the new voicemails :(.  My mom had called me @ like 2, just before I got to my truck.  I get home & she is MAD, she said she'll talk to me in the morning...k, w/e.

So, she wakes me up @ 8am just so I can do nothing all morning (except wash a car we're gonna sell but I didnt even do that until like 10am).  After washing the car & stuff I came in & ate lunch & started to take a nap, she wouldnt let me sleep!  WTF!  Then she starts talkin about how she told me to be home by 12(WHAT?~?~!??!@$#@) & continues to go on & say that if I think she is being unreasonable I can move out if I want to spend my money I'm making.  But WAIT!, more, she said I can't use any of the money in my savings to live off of...my money, I can do w/e I want!

Then we were putting up tables tonight for our garage sale & she is having me do it some ghetto way that makes so little sense....sheesh

I'm pretty sure that Americans are much worse than English..

Anyway, it's good that you have a mom who cares about you.  My mom always insisted on knowing where I am and being able to contact me (having a cell helps), and I'm happy about it.  If more parents did that, their kids might keep out of trouble more.

shout

I got pictures of my hair.
(Click for full size)

Whadda ya think?

QwertyMonster

Looks ok. Better than blue, kind of. :D

|