• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 22, 2005, 10:21 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 21, 2005, 06:49 PM
hot band babes, isn't that oxymoronish? LOL JUST KIDDING THERES LIKE 1 HOT ONE AT MY SCHOOL THAT LOOKS SORT OF LIKE JESSICA SIMPSON LOL!

Unless he was joking.

I wasn't.

CrAz3D

so what girl do you have that Qwerty is talkin about, hismajesty?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

oh God I'm bored...sitting here is getting way old
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

I got confused Crazed, it doesn't matter.

I just got out of my pool, wow so refreshing and now eating a chicken, bacon + cheddar pie with chips. MMMMMM.

CrAz3D

pool?...don't you live in England somewhizzle?

Ain't it cold(ish) right now?  I suppose 70F would be OK to swim in, a bit cold but w/e.  I suppose that is hot for you.
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Its 30 degress. We have a cover on all night and until im back from school, and it was boiling when i just got in. Its really hot here in england!

I was looking at the calendar just now, and i went to my birthday im 2010 and i saw i would be 18. I said to myself, "That'll be the day", me being 18 seems really cool.  :P

CrAz3D

85 degrees fahrenheit....wow, I wish it was that cool here.
Is that like an utra heat wave?  What part of England are you in?...north southern mid
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Norfolk area, but i dont have a norfolk accent. Yeah its a heatwave. Woooh hot! :P

CrAz3D

heh, & my cousin (soon to be) from mid-England has been flippin hot in this 95+ degree heat
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Yes it is boiling here! Im going back in pool soon :P

I emailed my girlfriend last night telling her our problems and solving them, and my feelings for her( i love her to bits! ) and so on. Waiting for a reply. She's prob outside right now, flirting and going behind my back right now. Oh well >:(

CrAz3D

dude, she is a whore, screw her.  find another hot english chick with an english accent (GOD that drives me nuts...same as Texas accents)
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Everybody says get rid of her, but i love her. I dont know what shes doing right now, but this girl i dont trust sed she does EVERYTHING behind my back. Who knows? Well i will just  wait for this email and see what happens.

CrAz3D

Screw her (literally) & then dump her
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 22, 2005, 12:42 PM
Screw her (literally) & then dump her

You do relise i am 13, and shes 13 (14 soon). Im not into 13 year old sex.. Lol.. O0

CrAz3D

dude, she is cheating on you......I'd accept 13 yr old sex this 1 time
(ré-bun-dance)

|