• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

QwertyMonster

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 22, 2005, 12:46 PM
dude, she is cheating on you......I'd accept 13 yr old sex this 1 time

How do i know if she is? It all could be lies, i dont know what to believe. Im just going to await her Email reponse and her to come on msn and sort it all out. End of subject.

<Changes Subject>

Whats the weather like where you all live? Like i said before, Very hot here!!

disco

Its been in the mid 80's lately, but the humidity is terrible. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend troubles by the way.
Say it with me:

Hitmen

I'm going to an end-of-the-schoolyear party type thing today and later tonight have to sit for a bunch of people trying shrooms for the first time. This is going to be hilarious.

QwertyMonster

Lol i just fked my smf forum up. I just lost everything. Oh well, screw it! Still got my Invision board one.

CrAz3D

http://www.wunderground.com/US/NM/Las_Cruces.html

It's pretty nice, actually, REALLY nice I think.  It was like 100+ last week & then 2 weeks before that too.  33% humidity is a bit much though :(

OOH!  Hitmen, post pictures/video/stories afterwards!  Why did you get picked to be the 'babysitter' for them?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 22, 2005, 12:24 PM
Norfolk area, but i dont have a norfolk accent. Yeah its a heatwave. Woooh hot! :P

Me too! Only I live in America. :P

CrAz3D: He was talking about the band girl at my school that looks sorta like Jessica Simpson. Geeze you're slow.

CrAz3D

oooh!  oops?

So how's it goin with her eh?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

I don't know, I don't know her...

reread the last like 3 pages again, lol.

Blaze

Its been 27 degrees out.  Its not going to rain for a while.  I will have to water my lawn.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

Even hotter today. I dont want to go to school its too hot. But on the weekend, stormy weather and then hot.

I just got up. im really tired and i got to go to school :-\

CrAz3D

k, you posted that  @ 1am my time, what time is it there?
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

8:10am, school starts at 8:45am.  :P

Its funny how people have colds when its really hot weather isnt it.. :-\

hismajesty

Do you have year round school?

QwertyMonster

Year round? All year round? 6 week holidays in 21 days. :)

And guess what! All problems sorted between me and my gf, all bk to normal. we all good. Wohoo!

CrAz3D

sheesh, girls are freakin weirder than I thought, in a way cool way

I rode with a few girl friends to Sonic to get so am not mething to eat....when we left the apartment they said I am not to judge them or repeat anything they said.

What they said isn't really something I expected them to say
(ré-bun-dance)

|