• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

I poured water on myself while driving during work...I had to go home & change:(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

K

hismajesty

I fell asleep reading The Great Gatsby, I should have had the whole book finished by last Friday..I've got about 1/2 a chapter done.

QwertyMonster

My birthday tommorow! Im offically 13! Wahoooooooo

Falcon[anti-yL]

Wow, your pretty young :O

QwertyMonster

Blaze

PM a pressent... good luck with that.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mitosis

So yes if his gf is 12 too she has flat tits, got it qwerty?

QwertyMonster

Shes 13 btw. Im 13 tommorow, wahoooo! :)

CrAz3D

Well, ya know, now that i think of it, she could be developing...my 14yr old was quite busty for being 14...probably quite comprable to most of our 17 yr olds
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

You realize you've been illegally using this site, you also lied when you registered.

I got out of IB yesterday, and they called me down to change my schedule today. My [new] guidance counselor is very, uh, dumb I think. Or, at least, not too informed on her job/what colleges want/etc. Anyway, I'm still not sure on my science, I was going to do AP Enviromental Science but the teacher is leaving. My Chem. teacher said that since I already have trouble with Chemistry that I shouldn't do an AP science since I have a pretty heavy courseload already (for instance, I'm doubleing up on math even though I hate/suck at it.) The worst science class for the dumb people is Enviromental Science, then there's Oceanography, then AP Biology, Physics or AP Physics, AP Chemistry, and I think that's it. I'm either going to do Oceanography or AP Biology, then either Physics or AP Physics senior year. I'm not sure yet.

CrAz3D

Physics!  If you've taken calc that class should be quite simple (theoretically)
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 07, 2005, 04:40 PM
You realize you've been illegally using this site, you also lied when you registered.

Oh no. Someone call the cops. He's committed a crime!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

iago

Quote from: QwertyMonster on June 07, 2005, 09:37 AM
My birthday tommorow! Im offically 13! Wahoooooooo

Are you going to be more mature so you don't use words like "Pressy"?

On a much better note, because it involves me, I get to see Deicide in concert tomorrow!! The website for the venue still hasn't posted who they're coming with, but I'm sure it'll be something good :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|