• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

The most expensive plate I've had is $40, plus tax and tip.  And I paid for it myself.  My family wouldn't be able to afford something expensive like that, we're poor :(
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Cool on the pool trust!

As for the meal thing, $85 was forhow many people?...
Most expensive meal I've ever had was a 10oz. steak, Caesar salad (that they never brought me), along with mashed potatoes & cheese (eww!).  It was $30+ at a TGIF in NYC...the single worst meal I've ever had.  Steak was very dry, had no flavor except pepper & some weird sauce on it,  pure garbage.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

$85 for 3.  Mine was $20 (chicken florentine) and my dad/stepmom's were $25 each (sirloine and dungenous crab).  Plus pop.

QwertyMonster

Hm having just got bk from seeing my gf, and then listening to our faviourite song ,isnt very happy. Its rather upsetting. :'( Cos now i miss her so much

Mitosis

Quote from: QwertyMonster on May 29, 2005, 12:51 PM
Hm having just got bk from seeing my gf, and then listening to our faviourite song ,isnt very happy. Its rather upsetting. :'( Cos now i miss her so much

aww qwerty miss some flat boobs :(

shout

$85 plate at some Japanese resturaunt in upstate New York that I can't remember the name of. Best meal ever. It's on this big winding road on the top of this mountain and you can see it from route 17 :P I had some sort of shrimp and other assorted non-fish sea food cooked with mushrooms and some sort of lemony-kind-of-sauce. *drool* And while the guy was cooking it, he decided to do tricks with shrimp, and he was throwing them in the air. I point at my mouth and he throws one in! One of the best meals I've ever had. The total tip from everyone (7 people) was ~$120, and the bill was ~$500.

CrAz3D

Jesus!
I don't think I'd ever drop that kind of cash for food.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

K

Quote from: QwertyMonster on May 29, 2005, 12:51 PM

I thought having "a song" for your relationship went out in the 50s.

QwertyMonster

Did it? Oh well. Relive the 50's! :P

Akamas

I had a $60.00 lobster in Las Vegas, it was very good, probably the best I've had.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

CrAz3D

I'm bored & want to add my lights onto my truck but I have nothing to cut the metal with (til my dad gets home around 6) :(
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 29, 2005, 10:54 AM
Cool on the pool trust!

Thanks, I'm looking foward to it. This has been a pretty expensive weekend. :P

iago

We have an inground pool.  It's deeper than I am tall at the deep end.  I don't really use it much, though.  I don't like swimming.

shout

Newby

I'm done with 5 of my 7 essays.

I'm downloading Postal 2. It sounds fun.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

|