• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on April 10, 2007, 04:20 PM
Ahh, 3/4 of my wisdom teeth have broken through my gums.  It hurts.  :(

All of mine are broken out and staying in my damned mouth! (small teeth large jaw)

KrewL RaiN

sinus colds need to die ><

My wisdom teeth experience wasn't that bad. One was poking threw and then I go get them all pulled. The one that was poking threw had to be drilled in half. I was only annoyed at the bleeding of my gums and the stitches. Not much pain though, gotta love those painkillers they give you xD

Trance

I guess I must've had a great doctor because when I got them out.. I was basically up and running after one day (had to wait for crazy ass put-you-to-sleep-in-a-creepy-didn't-even-notice-way_drug) but otherwise I was fine, didn't have to touch any pain killers at all... by the way.. didn't anybody wonder when you go under like that and don't notice if it's what death might be like? it sort of creeped me out...

Explicit

Eek, you're so morbid, Trance.  :P

But yeah, for me the pain is still bearable, except that it makes me want to grit my teeth near the part of my gums that hurts.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Hell-Lord

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on April 10, 2007, 04:20 PM
Ahh, 3/4 of my wisdom teeth have broken through my gums.  It hurts.  :(

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed >.<
The pain at first wasn't bad it is a while later and after the first time your forget to take your medicine that it begins to hurt :(

Barabajagal

I don't have any wisdom teeth, apparently. And I'm also missing a molar on the right bottom side. The baby tooth's still there, and there's no tooth below it...

Hell-Lord

Teeth problems are the worst!!!
Worse than probably breaking your collar bone.

KrewL RaiN

Quote from: Trance on April 11, 2007, 01:51 AM
by the way.. didn't anybody wonder when you go under like that and don't notice if it's what death might be like? it sort of creeped me out...

YES its friken freeeky. The nurse was like "here is some oxygen" and puts the face mask on me, then all of the sudden.. GG. When I woke up I was so out of it... it was like kinda trippy. I kept loling and playfully punching stuff xD

I have to add sinus pain to the evil owey list, no sleep at all FTL, and mom is an ass about it and tells social worker to come anyhow... this is going to be an interesting day >> /"emoish" rant in short form

No one to pester online. Hate being online this early its errry lol

Joe[x86]

No, he gave the judges a stroke with his breath.

And yeah, I'm pretty good at breast stroke too. I suppose it's my best, since I suck at front crawl.

Quote from: ŖėåłïťŷŔĩρρŀě on April 11, 2007, 03:41 AM
I don't have any wisdom teeth, apparently. And I'm also missing a molar on the right bottom side. The baby tooth's still there, and there's no tooth below it...

Just goes to show how much wisdom you have. :P
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Barabajagal

I thought they were called "wisdom teeth" because they smart so much (aha..ha... bad pun).

Hell-Lord

They had to take mine out because i had to much wisdom apparently :P

Joe[x86]

I'm enjoying RealityRipple's name changes. Epsilon is my favorite letter, by the way. :)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

KrewL RaiN

Yar, teh trippy name haxalz

Barabajagal

I like the lower case epsilon. I think I'll stick with it. I guess I could do my whole name in Greek. ΡεαλιτψΡιππλε, I believe...

Or maybe 現さざ波. 現 = Reality  さざ波 = Ripple in Japanese...

Trance

// edit: lalalala

|